Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   it's mid-week (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65445)

emmasmommy 07-25-2012 06:37 AM

it's mid-week

so tell me,
AT LEAST one good thing that's happened to you so far this week.
gimme a little sunshine today :w00t:

Nikki Epperson 07-25-2012 06:49 AM

I've gotten to Skype with Lane like 5 times.
The pictures I've seen so far make me cry every single time. I know he's helping do great things, but I miss my boy!

misfitinmn 07-25-2012 06:53 AM

I had my 6 year "workiversary" yesterday & I got a pay raise! :)

Darcy Baldwin 07-25-2012 06:59 AM

Lost 7 lbs already on my new journey to the new me :D

lynnirene 07-25-2012 08:15 AM

I got to pet the most adorable puppies hesterday, plus various goats, lambs, etc. And I saw the biggest horse I have ever seen....he was just massive! He weighs 3000 lbs (the average horse weight is 1000lbs)!

Darcy, that's awesome about losing weight! great job!

Freckles 07-25-2012 08:17 AM

After 3 weeks of nothing but rain and grey weather, this week summer is in full force and we are enjoying it very much! I set up the pool, bought some new sideway chalks and bubble blowers and the kids are no longer bugging me they're bored, lol. It's incredible how much something like just nice weather can do to someone!

glumirk 07-25-2012 08:25 AM

My nearly 14-month old just started crawling on her hands and knees. I'm hoping this means she's just about ready to walk. She's been army crawling around so much that all of her shirts are stained, so I'm pretty excited!

seatrout 07-25-2012 08:57 AM

After a full summer of rain, the sun has come out :)

Tracyfish 07-25-2012 09:16 AM

My coughing fits from last week are finally gone and I am back at my running workouts :)

Trista 07-25-2012 09:28 AM

my happy for the day is seeing the sunshine after weeks of rain.

marlathrall 07-25-2012 10:03 AM

I've done zumba the last two nights. I know I look totally silly, but it's really fun too!

kscwgirl 07-25-2012 10:07 AM

I lost 4 pounds. :)

Chels85 07-25-2012 10:09 AM

I'm losing weight, feel more healthy and have alot more enegry, love reading the latest mags, pinning :)

LeeAndra 07-25-2012 10:35 AM

Monkey slept through the night 2 nights in a row this week! *fistpump*

sczos911 07-25-2012 11:15 AM

I learned a lot yesterday at a conference and have hope for some new programs.

maryinaz 07-25-2012 12:39 PM

After weeks of grossness, my hair looks good today.

That's all I got. :p (it's a rough week)

origami 07-25-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasmommy (Post 1014989)
so tell me,
AT LEAST one good thing that's happened to you so far this week.
gimme a little sunshine today :w00t:

Freckles wrote a blog post about 15 Ways to Use Pinterest As a Scrapbooker. I was sooooo surprised to find she'd included a card I created from Melissa Bennett's Chemical Reaction kit (Probably one of my favorite kits ever!) and that she had pinned it! What a happy feeling! :wub:

nanienamou 07-25-2012 03:55 PM

I hit some major sales at the mall and online and found tons of cute little dresses, tops, etc. for work at great great prices. I just made a hotel reservations with my two bffs in Montreal for August 10-12. It's going to be a girl's week-end! :)

tsbegley 07-25-2012 04:00 PM

Booked a long weekend at the beach with the family! Can't wait until August for a little break! :wub:

joelsgirl 07-25-2012 05:34 PM

We found the BEST dentist here in Manila! I know that oesn't sound like much, but Jack had two huge cavities, and the dentists in MY just blew them off because "they're going to fall out eventually"...yeah, in like FOUR YEARS. She was so professional and was waiting for us when we got there to talk about his dental history. Omgosh, I love that lady. And I love that his cavities are now filled.

ZaCola3 07-25-2012 05:50 PM

I got to spend the entire morning and afternoon with Zachary-and at almost 20 he still thinks I'm an amazing mom (his words)...he thanked me for being the kind of mom that he can always come to with anything and allowing him to screw up and still loving him! *Sigh*

kristijoy 07-25-2012 07:00 PM

Enjoying the best time visiting family!! Right now we are on the coast. The sand feels so good!

Milmomma 07-25-2012 07:10 PM

My sun burn no longer hurts so I got to get back in the gym yesterday and today! :)

haydensmommy217 07-25-2012 07:23 PM

tomrrow i am taking hayden to the county fair already bought the unlimited ride bracelets hes going to have a blast.

Nikki- :( [[hugs]] he will be home soon and he is doing great things :)

Sara- congrats on the pay raise :)

Darcy, Sara, Chels- Yay on the weight loss :thumbup:

Lynn- that is a huge horse

Kim- yay in the warmer weather kids are no fun when they say they are bored every five minutes

Megan- she will be walking very shortly my son didn't start walking till 16-18 months he was a roller and loved crawling backwards

Rachel and trista- i know how that is here in Oregon it rains 9 months if not more out of the year it seems and only sunny maybe 1 or 2 months of sun.

Tracy- glad your coughing fits stopped so wish i could get motivated to workout

Marla- i am going to have to see what zumba is and what its all about.

Leeandra- :) yay on getting two straight night sleep i can remember those days.

Mary- So wish i could get my hair to look good, this heat is frizzing it

origami- I love that blog post i am learning so much about using it more for what i need scrapbook wise.

Stéphanie- hope you have a great girls weekend

Tiffany- hope you have a blast at the beach with your family

Kellie- so glad you found a dentist who was doing what they are suppose to do i so had a dentist like that a few years back.

Shannon- i hope my son is like that when hes 20.

rach3975 07-25-2012 08:01 PM

My 6-year old DS had an ultrasound to check for a condition that a new doctor suspected and that should have been operated on years ago if he had it. He's already at an age where even with surgery, there could be lifelong complications if it had gone unnoticed this long. But everything is fine. Big sigh of relief :)

LJSDesigns 07-25-2012 09:03 PM

I got good news from the doctor yesterday, no sign of MS. My vision problem is caused by my astigmatisms and advanced age. I guess to the very young doctor, 45 is old. Had I not been relieved at the news, I may have smacked the young whipper snapper. :D

mrshobbes 07-25-2012 09:19 PM

Wednesday night I spent with the hubs and a bunch of friends singing karaoke at this new place--it was a blast!!! I've been really sick and still have a cold so my singing was nasally at best, but guess who didn't really care and belted out to Gaga's "Edge of Glory?" Bwahahahaha :p

mrshobbes 07-25-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loriebug66 (Post 1015265)
I got good news from the doctor yesterday, no sign of MS. My vision problem is caused by my astigmatisms and advanced age. I guess to the very young doctor, 45 is old. Had I not been relieved at the news, I may have smacked the young whipper snapper. :D

Gah, I would join you in smacking him. I was diagnosed with astigmatism when I was 22!

emmasmommy 07-26-2012 05:54 AM

yay for happies!!!!
i went to bed at 830 last night. that made me VERY happy :)

emmasmommy 07-26-2012 05:55 AM

yay for happies!!!!
i went to bed at 830 last night. that made me VERY happy :)