Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New to our Community? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71607)

carrie1977 09-07-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renatasluis (Post 1062701493)
hi, i'm new to the forum( not as a shopper ),
i was reading here sometimes, and i know some members from a dutch scrapforum who are members here.
so i thought it was time to become a member myself and do some challenges now and then ;)

Welcome!

Margje 09-16-2014 03:29 AM

Hello I am Margje, very addicted to digital scrapbooking and on a lot of CT's! I'm blogging for the FingerPointing blog (GSO) and I'm on the DigiDare Team as well! So i would like to roam this gallery too, and be able to make a comment! And maybe i can post some pages as well! So Hello to all the familiar and new faces!!!:)

Margje 09-16-2014 03:34 AM

As i wanted to comment on a layout in the gallery i see nothing to do so! Is it an administrator thing? Or am I overlooking something?

Libby Pritchett 09-16-2014 09:29 AM

Hi Margje! So glad to have you joining us!

We have some spam filters in place, so that's why you weren't able to comment in the gallery. I've changed your settings, so you should be good to go! You may still notice a few weird things until you have 10 posts (like it may tell you that your messages have to be approved if you're trying to post a link or image), but that goes away when you've hit 10. And the good news is that gallery comments count toward your post count!

Again, welcome! I hope you'll make yourself at home!

EHStudios 10-10-2014 09:50 PM

I thought I'd already registered on the forum before, but I suppose not! I've been a shopper here for years offf & on and this month I thought I'd start playing along with more challenges so here I am!

I'm Elisa, (a real person, lol!). I live in a small town in Indiana with my puppy Charlie. No husband or kids yet, but a huge extended family that I love to photograph & scrap about. :)

ashaw 10-10-2014 09:57 PM

Hi Elisa? What part of Indiana? I am in NE Fort Wayne. Welcome!

EHStudios 10-10-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashaw (Post 1062707379)
Hi Elisa? What part of Indiana? I am in NE Fort Wayne. Welcome!

Liberty.. It's just south of Richmond. One of the smallest towns, lol! :)

ashaw 10-10-2014 10:00 PM

:) There are a lot of them here!

Libby Pritchett 10-10-2014 10:06 PM

Hi Elisa! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home! You may notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. That's just due to some spam filters we have in place. Once you reach 10 posts, everything should resolve on its own. The quickest way to get those posts is just to go leave some praise in the gallery!

Again, welcome to SSD!

organizedmom 10-11-2014 04:06 PM

Ashaw and Elisa, sorry to hijack this thread, but have you ever been to the vera bradley warehouse sale? me and a friend have thought about going and I've wondered if it's worth it and how much money I should bring!

Cheers!
Mary in MN (organizedmom)

organizedmom 10-11-2014 04:06 PM

I *think* it's in your part of Indiana? At least I hope so after posting my previous question ha ha!

Cheers!

EHStudios 10-11-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by organizedmom (Post 1062707479)
Ashaw and Elisa, sorry to hijack this thread, but have you ever been to the vera bradley warehouse sale? me and a friend have thought about going and I've wondered if it's worth it and how much money I should bring!

Cheers!

I hadn't heard about it. It does look like it's in Ashaw's area. Ft Wayne is about 2.5 hours from here. I might have to check that out or at least point it out to family who might think that's fun!

Wish I could be more help ;) I have a few Vera bags & love them!

hosanhelwa 10-13-2014 10:31 PM

Hi! I'm Gen, and new to the forum here, although I've loved (and shopped!!) the store a long, long time! I'm getting back into scrapping after a hiatus to finish grad school - exams and hours on photoshop didn't mix! Looking forward to trying some of the challenges

Libby Pritchett 10-13-2014 10:36 PM

Hi Gen! Glad you have time to jump in and join us now! I've changed your permissions, so feel free to make yourself at home! You may notice some weird stuff til you reach 10 posts (like it may say that your posts need to be approved). That will go away automatically though (we have some spam filters in place). The quickest way to get those 10 posts is to simply leave some praise in the gallery.

Welcome welcome! :)

ashaw 10-13-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EHStudios (Post 1062707527)
I hadn't heard about it. It does look like it's in Ashaw's area. Ft Wayne is about 2.5 hours from here. I might have to check that out or at least point it out to family who might think that's fun!

Wish I could be more help ;) I have a few Vera bags & love them!

It is in my town. I don't go but a friend of mine works them and says the deals are excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laurenjh04 10-27-2014 01:20 PM

Hello all! I'm excited to be a part of the SSD family!

Libby Pritchett 10-27-2014 02:37 PM

Hi Lauren! Welcome! I got your permissions all changed, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff (like it may tell you that your posts need to be approved if you try to share a link). That'll go away once you reach 10 posts. The quickest way to get to that 10 number is just to comment in the gallery!

So glad to have you joining us! :)

Daphne0890 10-31-2014 07:01 PM

Hello everybody,

Here a Belgian girl who is happy to be part of the SSD forum! :)

Libby Pritchett 11-01-2014 01:14 PM

Hi Daphne! Welcome! I got your permissions all changed, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff (like it may tell you that your posts need to be approved if you try to share a link). That'll go away once you reach 10 posts. The quickest way to get to that 10 number is just to comment in the gallery!

Saar 11-01-2014 02:44 PM

Hi Daphne!!! So nice to see you here!

Daphne0890 11-01-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saar (Post 1062711957)
Hi Daphne!!! So nice to see you here!

Thank you, It's nice to be here and see some familiar faces!

@Libby: Thank you for all the information, I'm looking forward to discover the forum! :)

Hlavinkas 11-02-2014 09:08 AM

I can't post a question? It says I don't have sufficient privileges. I wanted to ask if anyone in the community can help me solve a problem. Overtime I try to resize a layer (of templates and elements I buy here", the transparency turns white. I've reset my preferences, upgraded from elements 11 to 13 and it's still doing it. I've been scrapping over a year and I just can't ever scrap again! Literally, it's just over. Any ideas?

lauren grier 11-02-2014 10:30 AM

Are you accidentally flattening the image before resizing?

Libby Pritchett 11-02-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hlavinkas (Post 1062712040)
I can't post a question? It says I don't have sufficient privileges. I wanted to ask if anyone in the community can help me solve a problem. Overtime I try to resize a layer (of templates and elements I buy here", the transparency turns white. I've reset my preferences, upgraded from elements 11 to 13 and it's still doing it. I've been scrapping over a year and I just can't ever scrap again! Literally, it's just over. Any ideas?

Hi there! Welcome! I got your permissions all changed, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff (like it may tell you that your posts need to be approved if you try to share a link). That'll go away once you reach 10 posts. The quickest way to get to that 10 number is just to comment in the gallery!

I'm not sure how to answer your question, but you should be able to start threads now. You'll probably get more answers (maybe someone else has had a similar issue) if you post it in a new post.

brickchic 11-03-2014 09:24 AM

Hi :) I've been a digi scrapper since 2005 but took a big break from online forums. I'm super new here, but have been a SSD customer in past. I got hooked back into it when I saw a fellow Aussie friend promoting Digital Scrapbooking Day. So I joined in some of the challenges on your facebook page and it was great!

Libby Pritchett 11-03-2014 10:48 AM

Hi there! So glad you found us over DSD weekend! I hope you'll jump in and make yourself at home here in the forums, too. I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to comment in the gallery and start threads now. You may notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts because we have some spam filters in place. The quickest way to reach that magic number 10 is just to leave some love in the gallery. :)

Again, welcome! So glad to have you here!

meagan43 11-11-2014 08:48 PM

How weird. I totally thought that I had registered for this forum ages ago, but I don't seem to be.
So hello for the first time or as usual

Libby Pritchett 11-11-2014 08:51 PM

Hi Meagan! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to comment in the gallery and start threads now. You may notice some weird stuff (like it telling you that you need to have posts approved if you're trying to share a link or image). That all goes away with 10 posts though. The quickest way to get 10 posts is just to leave some love in the gallery.

Anyway, so glad you're here! Feel free to jump in and make yourself at home!

meagan43 11-11-2014 09:20 PM

that was fast. Thanks, Libby

Libby Pritchett 11-11-2014 09:24 PM

LOL You just happened to catch me online after I'd been gone a big part of the day! ;)

jnac916 11-11-2014 09:45 PM

HI Everyone! I am new to this Digisite!!! All I can say is that there are some talented designers here. Such beautiful kits!

~Jamie

Libby Pritchett 11-11-2014 11:16 PM

Hi Jamie! So glad that you're here, too! As I just posted above, you may notice some weird stuff til you reach 10 posts. I've changed your forum permissions though, so if you want to leave a little love in the gallery, that's a quick & easy way to get that post count up. We just have some spam filters in place. :)

Welcome welcome!!

jnac916 11-13-2014 05:52 PM

Thanks Libby!!!

LBickford63 11-17-2014 10:11 PM

Hi there! I brand new to the forums, and generally don't post to many store galleries. I'm going to try to participate some, I'm sure I'll be stumbling around until I figure it out. I've been digiscrapping for nearly a decade, and I love it when I find a designer that is new-to-me that I love!

Libby Pritchett 11-17-2014 10:15 PM

Hi there!! I got your permissions all changed when I added you to Christine's forum tonight, so you should be good to go! Just make yourself at home and jump right in!

amandacwheel 11-25-2014 08:00 PM

I'm new here! Excited to hear about some new ideas.

Amanda

Libby Pritchett 11-25-2014 08:27 PM

Hi Amanda! Welcome! I got your permissions all changed, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff (like it may tell you that your posts need to be approved if you try to share a link). That'll go away once you reach 10 posts though. The quickest way to get to that magic 10 number is just to comment in the gallery!

So glad to have you joining us!

xMermaidx 12-03-2014 01:52 PM

Hello everyone. I have been a lurker in the digital scrapbooking community for about a year now and I just want to say "Hi!" to everyone. Hopefully soon I'll be brave enough to post a layout of my own in the gallery.

Libby Pritchett 12-03-2014 03:07 PM

Hi Chelsea! So glad to have you here with us! Don't be shy! Just jump in and make yourself at home. :)

I changed your forum permissions, so you should have a little more freedom around the site now. We have some spam filters in place, so you may still notice some weird stuff til you have 10 posts. An easy way to up your post count is just to leave some comments in the gallery. :)

Again, we're so glad you're joining us!

LBickford63 12-05-2014 11:25 PM

Hi there! I'm pretty new here, and hoping I'll get to post some layouts soon. I convert templates to .page for Digilicious Designs, and I have made some pages for her with a brand new kit i'd love to show off. I'm really active on Facebook, and not so much on galleries, but I'll try to check in, as I LOVE the inspiration!