Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New to our Community? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71607)

MlleTerraMok 12-06-2014 04:32 PM

Hi everybody !
I'm new. I'm guest in Studio Basic CT
I live in France with my husband and my 2 children.
I'm going to see other threads ^^

organizedmom 12-06-2014 10:42 PM

Hello, just a quick question LBickford, do you know of other programs that use the .page extension? I use Artisan by Panstoria and would love to see more templates that I can use in Artisan. I will definitely look at Digilicious Design!

Libby Pritchett 12-07-2014 02:45 PM

Welcome!! So sorry I was out yesterday and couldn't get permissions changed. I believe I'm all caught up through here though.

Remember, you may still notice weird stuff until you have 10 posts because of our spam filter. You can leave some praise in the gallery to get that count up quickly though!

So glad to have you all joining us at SSD! :)

TerriFolsom 12-23-2014 09:34 PM

Hi!

Hi everyone. My name is Terri and I am new here. I hope to participate in challenges etc. See you around. :hugs:

Libby Pritchett 12-24-2014 11:35 AM

Hi Terri! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your settings, so feel free to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts (we have spam filters in place). The quickest way to get that post count up is to leave some love in the gallery! :)

Welcome!

Viola 12-26-2014 08:23 AM

Hello my name is Viola and I'm new here...

I live with my husband and my 2 cats in Germany, after a little break I want to scrap it.

Hugs Viola:thumbup:

Libby Pritchett 12-28-2014 08:19 PM

Hi there, Viola! Sorry for the delay in getting your settings changed! You should be able to jump in and make yourself at home now. you may still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts just due to some spam filters we have in place. You can get those 10 posts quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery.

We're so happy you've decided to join us! Welcome!

nenzie78 12-30-2014 09:47 AM

Hi i'm new here! Trying to figure out this forum :o

Libby Pritchett 12-30-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nenzie78 (Post 1062721510)
Hi i'm new here! Trying to figure out this forum :o

Hi there! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home! You may notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. That's just due to some spam filters we have in place. Once you reach 10 posts, everything should resolve on its own. The quickest way to get those posts is just to go leave some praise in the gallery!

Again, welcome to SSD!

twhitehead24 01-01-2015 10:18 AM

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have been reading and watching but one of my goals this year is to participate more and get some scrapping done. Every year I get older, my kids are getting older, and I am still looking at pictures from when the kids were five (they are now 17 and 18). The caboose is graduating this year so I need to get my stuff together and get things done. :thumbup:

Libby Pritchett 01-01-2015 11:52 AM

HAHA! I understand that feeling. As a mom to a 17 year old Jr in high school myself, I know that preserving those memories takes on a whole new priority!

So glad to have you join us. I've changed your settings, but you still may notice weird stuff until you have 10 posts because of some spam blockers we have in place. They'll go away automatically once you reach that magic number of 10. The quickest way to raise your post count is just to leave some love in the gallery! :)

Again, we're so glad you decided to jump in and join us! Happy New Year & Welcome to SSD!

Elsieanne 01-03-2015 04:36 PM

Hi,
I'm Elle (short for Elsieanne) and I have been scrapping since 2007. I'm a teacher so I do most of my scrapping during summer break. I'm hoping in 2015 to sneak in more time during the winter as scrapping is my mental health outlet...lol...at least if I say it that way then I can justify shopping for more kits...

I had been a long time member of another digi site site that recently closed down so I had been search of a new group to join and finally decided on Sweet Shoppe!

Libby Pritchett 01-03-2015 05:06 PM

Hi Elle! So glad you decided to join us!! I hope you'll jump in and make yourself at home. If you haven't already, you should check out our new bingo challenge system that we're rolling out for 2015! That will definitely inspire you! ;)

I've got your membership settings changed here, but we have some spam filters in place that may still cause some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. It'll go away automatically after that. If you'd like to bump that number up quickly, you can leave some love in the gallery.

Welcome to SSD!

Robin Carlton 01-03-2015 05:33 PM

Welcome Elle!! So happy to have you join us <3

Elsieanne 01-04-2015 02:42 AM

tHANKS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 1062722374)
Hi Elle! So glad you decided to join us!! I hope you'll jump in and make yourself at home. If you haven't already, you should check out our new bingo challenge system that we're rolling out for 2015! That will definitely inspire you! ;)

I've got your membership settings changed here, but we have some spam filters in place that may still cause some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. It'll go away automatically after that. If you'd like to bump that number up quickly, you can leave some love in the gallery.

Welcome to SSD!

Thanks for welcome and helpful info!

ClaudiKnits 01-04-2015 09:50 AM

Hi my friends,

after around two years not scrapping at all and loosing all my stuff I'm back now ....

I'm Claudi, 46 y.o., separated from my hubby since 3 years and living with my two boys (Bastian 17 and Tobias 13) in Burscheid, near Cologne.

My hobbies are knitting, spinning and reading.....

Any more questions .... feel free to ask

Hugs & Love
Claudi

Libby Pritchett 01-04-2015 12:45 PM

Hi Claudi! We're so glad you're joining us! I've changed your settings, so feel free to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts (we have spam filters in place). The quickest and easiest way to get that post count up is to leave some love in the gallery. Then any restrictions will lift automatically. :)

Welcome!

ClaudiKnits 01-04-2015 12:47 PM

thanks so much Libby! I'm so glad to be back here!!!

suzanne79 01-07-2015 05:12 AM

Hi there, my name is Suzanne from Tasmania, Australia. I'm quite new to digital scrapbooking but am really loving it. My hubby bought me Photoshop Elements 13 for my birthday this year and I do all my layouts on that. I print them out them 8x8 inches and I've already filled two albums and am working on a couple for family gifts.

Libby Pritchett 01-07-2015 11:06 AM

Hi Suzanne! That's so exciting to be just starting out! Isn't digi fun? We're so glad you found us, and I hope you'll jump in and make this your digi home! :) If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

I've changed your forum permissions, so you can now start threads and leave comments in the gallery among other things. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts because we have spam filters in place. That'll go away automatically after 10 posts though, so the quickest and easiest way to get that post count up is to go leave some comments in the gallery. :)

Also, be sure to check out our new Bingo challenge system for 2015! Lots of fun ideas and an opportunity to earn a discount or win free stuff!

suzanne79 01-08-2015 08:39 PM

Thanks for the welcome Libby. I've already started on my bingo card, I'm just going for 20% this time as it's my first challenge.... Only one square to go :)

Of to browse the gallery for inspiration!

mollyscraps 01-09-2015 03:27 PM

I am an new-old member... signed up in 2012 and even posted a couple of a couple of layouts (my gallery has now doubled because of the challenge system!) I stopped by because I am watching Traci's Creative Live classes. The new challenge system has me totally jazzed!

Robin Carlton 01-09-2015 03:30 PM

Welcome Molly! Super happy to have you joining us and really excited you found us from Traci's class! Isnt it awesome? I'll go fix up your membership level here in the forums so you can post with fewer restrictions!

R

Libby Pritchett 01-09-2015 03:32 PM

Welcome back! :) The new challenge system rocks, huh!? So glad you're joining us!!

chili 01-14-2015 03:09 AM

Hello everyone! I'm a real person and Im new here ~sort of cause actually I visit often!

Pantherka 01-14-2015 05:04 AM

Hi, I'm new here and a real person too!

Libby Pritchett 01-14-2015 01:42 PM

Welcome! So glad both of you are here joining us!

I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to make yourself at home now. You may notice some weird things until you have 10 posts, but those spam filters will left automatically. If you'd like to get those 10 posts as quickly as possible, you can leave some love in the gallery. :wub:

Welcome welcome!

JICCreations 01-15-2015 10:14 AM

I'm a real person too. I'm new and am thinking about trying your new bingo challenge.

Libby Pritchett 01-15-2015 03:06 PM

Hi there! I'm so glad you've decided to jump in and try our bingo challenge! I LOVE the new challenge format, so it makes me happy to see everyone enjoying it so much!

I've changed your forum permissions, but again, you may notice weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. It's a spam filter that will automatically go away at that point. If you'd like to get your post count up quickly, you can leave some comments in the gallery. :)

Welcome to SSD! I hope you'll jump in and make yourself at home!

got2scrap 01-16-2015 08:55 PM

Hi Everyone. I am Tina and I visit the Shoppe a lot but thought I would join the forum and participate in activities here. Thank you for all you do!

Libby Pritchett 01-16-2015 08:59 PM

Welcome Tina! I've changed your forum permissions, so you can now start threads and leave comments in the gallery among other things. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts because we have spam filters in place. That'll go away automatically after 10 posts though, so the quickest and easiest way to get that post count up is to go leave some comments in the gallery. :)

So glad you're gonna jump in and join us!

Happy 2 Day 01-17-2015 12:13 PM

I used to scrap regularly. Then I had 2 babies in 2 years, and all the things I liked to do were put on the back burner. With 4 girls and doing carpool and errands and keeping everything going, I just didn't have the time to scrap anymore. I have recently gone back and looked at layouts I did of my older two girls, and I am so glad that I have those put together. I am now wanting to try and get memories together for the younger two. I hope I can participate here regularly. :)

zakirahzakaria 01-17-2015 01:10 PM

Welcome! Looking forward to see your new layouts! :wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy 2 Day (Post 1062725874)
I used to scrap regularly. Then I had 2 babies in 2 years, and all the things I liked to do were put on the back burner. With 4 girls and doing carpool and errands and keeping everything going, I just didn't have the time to scrap anymore. I have recently gone back and looked at layouts I did of my older two girls, and I am so glad that I have those put together. I am now wanting to try and get memories together for the younger two. I hope I can participate here regularly. :)

zakirahzakaria 01-17-2015 01:12 PM

Welcome Tina! So glad you decided to swing by the forum! Have you tried the Bingo with the Babes challenges yet? There's tons of inspiration. Here's January's Bingo card: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ad.php?t=79861

Quote:

Originally Posted by got2scrap (Post 1062725783)
Hi Everyone. I am Tina and I visit the Shoppe a lot but thought I would join the forum and participate in activities here. Thank you for all you do!

zakirahzakaria 01-17-2015 01:14 PM

Welcome back, Molly! I'm so happy that you're enjoying the new challenges. And yes, Traci's classes really rock. I learned so many tricks and had some aha moments too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollyscraps (Post 1062723948)
I am an new-old member... signed up in 2012 and even posted a couple of a couple of layouts (my gallery has now doubled because of the challenge system!) I stopped by because I am watching Traci's Creative Live classes. The new challenge system has me totally jazzed!

zakirahzakaria 01-17-2015 01:15 PM

Welcome back, Claudi! Looking forward to seeing your pages :wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudiKnits (Post 1062722498)
thanks so much Libby! I'm so glad to be back here!!!

Libby Pritchett 01-17-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy 2 Day (Post 1062725874)

Hi there! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your settings, so feel free to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts (we have spam filters in place). The quickest way to get that post count up is to leave some love in the gallery! :)

Welcome!

dianelouise 01-22-2015 10:37 AM

HI, I'm new to the community and I'm a real person!!

I'm an avid paper scrapbooker who recently started printing out digital goods to use in my paper scrapbooking.

I love looking at other people's layouts and never saw a layout I didn't enjoy.

I tried digital scrapbooking a while back but it just wasn't for me, but I am loving all my digi papers!

Libby Pritchett 01-22-2015 10:41 AM

Hi Diane!

So glad you've decided to join us! That's awesome that you've been using digi supplies on your paper pages! I'd love to see some of your layouts! :)

I hope that you will make yourself at home here with us! I've changed your forum permissions, so you can now start threads and leave comments in the gallery among other things. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts because we have spam filters in place. That'll go away automatically after 10 posts though, so the quickest and easiest way to get that post count up is to go leave some comments in the gallery. :)

lbvancura 01-25-2015 11:12 PM

Hello! I'm new too... been shopping here for a couple years but love the new bingo challenge. Getting a late start on January but have two down already. Thank you!