Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New to our Community? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71607)

BrattyMeg 01-15-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stowell14 (Post 1062793638)
Oh, and I'd really like to post comments in the gallery, but can't seem to figure out how to do it? From what I've read I need to hit 10 posts first, but I just did and I still can't comment?

try now!! I edited your permissions :)

Welcome to SSD!!

~Mary 01-15-2016 11:21 PM

I'm a real person! I've been a shopper here for many years but never participated in the forums or gallery. Some of my digiscrap friends have been loving playing bingo here and I wanted to try it. I made my first layout for it, tonight! Thanks~

Libby Pritchett 01-16-2016 03:28 AM

Welcome, Mary! So glad you've come to join us for Bingo! I've changed your permissions, so feel free to jump in and join us! You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that will go away on its own due to some spam filters we have in place. In the mean time, if you'd like to leave some comments in the gallery or respond to some threads here in the forum, that will boost your post count up!

Again, welcome to SSD! Can't wait to see what you creat!

mrsashbaugh 01-16-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Mary (Post 1062793651)
I'm a real person! I've been a shopper here for many years but never participated in the forums or gallery. Some of my digiscrap friends have been loving playing bingo here and I wanted to try it. I made my first layout for it, tonight! Thanks~

Happy to see you here Mary! :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ana 01-16-2016 10:57 PM

welcome to SSD new girls!! so nice having you here! :wub:

Kitartas 01-17-2016 07:27 AM

Hi I'm Tracey digi-scrapper from Australia. I'm looking for templates and some advice.... I love the samples that show underneath the kits and want some help creating my own

Libby Pritchett 01-17-2016 11:50 AM

Welcome Tracey! So glad you decided to join us! You've definitely come to the right community if you need any help! I like to think we're a very friendly bunch, and there is usually someone here that can answer your questions.

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to start threads now. So, if there's something specific you need help with, feel free to start a thread and let us know what we can do to help (you'll get more responses posting a new thread than asking here in this thread).

You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts just because of some spam filters we have in place. If you'd like to comment on some layouts in the gallery, that will bump your post count up quickly and the restrictions will be automatically lifted.

Again, we're so glad you've joined us! Welcome to SSD!

~Mary 01-17-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 1062793666)
Welcome, Mary! So glad you've come to join us for Bingo! I've changed your permissions, so feel free to jump in and join us! You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that will go away on its own due to some spam filters we have in place. In the mean time, if you'd like to leave some comments in the gallery or respond to some threads here in the forum, that will boost your post count up!

Again, welcome to SSD! Can't wait to see what you creat!

Thanks! I am having fun!

castangs 01-18-2016 02:22 AM

Hi all (again)... I tend to lurk/post for a bit then vanish for awhile. I think it's been a couple years since I've really had time to hang out online at all, let alone scrapbook. Had a baby 20 months ago - a bit of a surprise - and she keeps us super busy (and that also means I get to scrap some pink too - not just boy colors!) - as if the now 9 year old didn't already do that! Wowsers! I'm still papercrafting and digiscrapping depending on what I have time for at that moment.

Libby Pritchett 01-18-2016 02:25 AM

Hi there! Welcome back! I know all about hose little surprise baby girls! Mine is almost 4 now. :) Like yours, she keeps us super busy, but I can't imagine life without her anymore.

Hope you'll jump in and get cozy with us! Check out our Bingo challenges! They are loads of fun and sure to get the creative juices flowing!

livingdoll 01-19-2016 12:08 AM

Hey Yall! Im new to posting but have been buying for several years. Thanks for letting me join and participate. Im not as great as you gals but hopefully I will get better in time.

Libby Pritchett 01-19-2016 12:18 AM

Hi there! So glad you've decided to join us! Please do make yourself at home! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to settle in a bit. You will probably still notice some strange stuff until you have 10 posts. That's an automatic spam filter that we have in place. If you'd like to reach that 10 posts quickly, you can just leave some comments in the gallery!

Bunty1983 01-19-2016 01:19 AM

Profile photo not showing

I have tried to upload a profile photo a few times now but it never works, after I upload a photo it shows a picture of a broken photo icon.

Any help much appreciated :unsure:

Libby Pritchett 01-19-2016 09:48 AM

Hmmmmm, well, my first suggestion would be to make sure it's sized correctly. Secondly, make sure you are trying to change your "avatar" picture and not your "profile" picture (oddly enough, they are 2 different things).

If you are still having problems, if you want to send me your photo, I can put it up for you from the back end. :) Just load it somewhere like photobucket and PM me the link. :)

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Kitartas 01-20-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 1062793811)
Welcome Tracey! So glad you decided to join us! You've definitely come to the right community if you need any help! I like to think we're a very friendly bunch, and there is usually someone here that can answer your questions.

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to start threads now. So, if there's something specific you need help with, feel free to start a thread and let us know what we can do to help (you'll get more responses posting a new thread than asking here in this thread).

You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts just because of some spam filters we have in place. If you'd like to comment on some layouts in the gallery, that will bump your post count up quickly and the restrictions will be automatically lifted.

Again, we're so glad you've joined us! Welcome to SSD!

Thanks Libby, I'll have a go at starting a thread

Bunty1983 01-21-2016 12:40 AM

Aw Thanks Libby, I have tried both profile and avator options and get the same response each time :/ not sure if technology hates me or I'm not very good lol!

That would be great, thanks so much, I'll figure out somewhere to upload it and send the link on :) Thanks :)

beatricemi 01-21-2016 07:43 PM

Hi- I would love to make comments in the gallery! Is there something I need to do first? I read that you need to have 10 posts but can do that via commenting in the gallery so maybe I'm just being dense. Thanks for your help.

Libby Pritchett 01-22-2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunty1983 (Post 1062794238)
Aw Thanks Libby, I have tried both profile and avator options and get the same response each time :/ not sure if technology hates me or I'm not very good lol!

That would be great, thanks so much, I'll figure out somewhere to upload it and send the link on :) Thanks :)

You could upload it to photobucket or tinypic! Either one of those will allow you to send the link! :)

Libby Pritchett 01-22-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatricemi (Post 1062794400)
Hi- I would love to make comments in the gallery! Is there something I need to do first? I read that you need to have 10 posts but can do that via commenting in the gallery so maybe I'm just being dense. Thanks for your help.

Hi there! Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

Your permissions have been changed, so you should be able to comment in the gallery now! Let us know if you have any other questions!

AmandaJ 02-01-2016 10:10 AM

Good morning! I am a refugee from Scrap Orchard. I've been hearing my other digi friends talk about that BINGO card. I'm really looking forward to making some new layouts for it!

I am real. I promise!

Libby Pritchett 02-01-2016 11:50 AM

Hi Amanda!!

So glad to have you here! I, personally, LOVE our bingo challenges, so I'm glad that you want to try them out. You couldn't have chosen a better time to jump in either as it's our 10th anniversary celebration all month! So lots of fun stuff going on!

I changed your forum permissions, so you should be good to go. You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that'll go away on its own. If you want to leave a few comments in the gallery, that'll bump your post count up quickly, and you'll be all set!

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

Ana 02-01-2016 12:50 PM

hello everyone!! welcome! 😙

Enviado de meu GT-I9192 usando Tapatalk

mrsashbaugh 02-01-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaJ (Post 1062796521)
Good morning! I am a refugee from Scrap Orchard. I've been hearing my other digi friends talk about that BINGO card. I'm really looking forward to making some new layouts for it!

I am real. I promise!

Happy to see you here Amanda! Glad you're trying out the Bingo challenges and like Libby said, a great month to join in as there will be lots going on with it being the 10th anniversary.

icindi 02-01-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaJ (Post 1062796521)

I am real. I promise!

Good to see you here AmandaJ! Hope you enjoy Bingo too!

Shari 02-02-2016 12:37 AM

I don't think I have done this yet so here I am posting, as a real person. I. Am. Not. A. Robot.

shunnstergirl 02-02-2016 12:47 AM

I love seeing all the familiar faces popping up in this thread (and the forum)! Welcome!!

Libby Pritchett 02-02-2016 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharingcreations (Post 1062796687)
I don't think I have done this yet so here I am posting, as a real person. I. Am. Not. A. Robot.

Hi there! Please feel free to make yourself and home here! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to settle in a bit.

Welcome! Hope to see you around more!

karen32 02-02-2016 03:56 PM

Hi there!

I am excited to be here, already did some shopping and created a page and left some love in the gallery, but I think I need to post here before I can post my page in the gallery. I am real. :)

Karen

Libby Pritchett 02-02-2016 06:05 PM

Hi Karen!

Looks like you're good to go! Welcome to Sweet Shoppe! :)

AmandaJ 02-02-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 1062796532)
Hi Amanda!!

So glad to have you here! I, personally, LOVE our bingo challenges, so I'm glad that you want to try them out. You couldn't have chosen a better time to jump in either as it's our 10th anniversary celebration all month! So lots of fun stuff going on!

I changed your forum permissions, so you should be good to go. You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that'll go away on its own. If you want to leave a few comments in the gallery, that'll bump your post count up quickly, and you'll be all set!

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

Thank you so much! Yes, my signature is there, but not showing yet. So I'm going to try to make it to 10 without embarrassing myself, LOL! Thanks for the nice welcome!

AmandaJ 02-02-2016 08:23 PM

Ah! There it is, LOL!

AmandaJ 02-02-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icindi (Post 1062796639)
Good to see you here AmandaJ! Hope you enjoy Bingo too!

Thank you! I've organized and sorted. I think I'm ready to start :).

DianeInOz 02-02-2016 11:38 PM

Hi,
I'm Diane, a SAHM and longtime scrapbooker (been digiscrapping about a year or so now) and I thought I would finally register here and join in the fun, if that is ok!

Libby Pritchett 02-03-2016 11:07 AM

Welcome Diane! We're happy to have you! We have some spam filters in place, but I've changed your settings now, so you should be able to do a little more around here. You may notice things are still a little wonky til you have 10 posts, but you can get those quickly by leaving a little love in the gallery.

Welcome to SSD!

designbylime 02-03-2016 03:57 PM

Hi I'm Merethe aka Lime from Sweden and have shopped around here for years but since I'm a CT to Rachel I guess it's time to say hello to you all. I think I'll like it here :)

DianeInOz 02-03-2016 04:34 PM

Thanks so much!

nicolej_00 02-03-2016 04:47 PM

Hi I'm Nicole. I've been a member for a while but new to the forums and tried my first Bingo card last month. excited to do more challenges and scrap more :)

Libby Pritchett 02-03-2016 07:19 PM

Welcome ladies! I've got you both set up! Hope you'll jump in and make yourselves at home! Those bingo challenges are so much fun; I can't wait to see what you do!

nicolej_00 02-03-2016 11:12 PM

Thank you. I can finally upload my siggy now :)

sardley 02-05-2016 08:44 AM

I am a real person. Is this why I wasn't able to update my signature for one of the February challenges?