Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New to our Community? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71607)

Tinci 02-05-2016 09:29 AM

Hi! I'm Krisztina from Hungary. I've been a member for a while but new to the forum, and now try to make my first Bingo challenges.

Libby Pritchett 02-05-2016 10:08 AM

Hi Sarah! Welcome to SSD!

I've got you all set up with your permissions changed! Feel free to jump in and make yourself at home!

On your signature, it looks like you have an actual link to an instagram post instead of a jpg image. When I copied and pasted your link, it took me to instagram. I'm not positive that you can actually link from instagram. I think you'd be better off uploading your pic somewhere like photobucket or tinypic and copying the code from there. Let us know if you have any questions!

Libby Pritchett 02-05-2016 10:10 AM

Hi Krisztina! So glad you've decided to jump in and play the bingo challenges with us! Welcome!!! :)

Joan K 02-07-2016 10:53 PM

Hello from Wisconsin! I am Joan. I have quite a few SSD kits purchased in the past few years, but I am new to the challenges. I am following some of my friends from the former Scrap Orchard site to Sweet Shoppe and hope to complete at least one line of the Bingo card this month.

Libby Pritchett 02-08-2016 12:17 AM

Welcome Joan! So happy to have you joining us! I've changed your membership settings, but you may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts due to some spam filters that are in place. You can reach that magic number of 10 quickly by leaving some love in the gallery!

Again, welcome to Sweet Shoppe! We're glad to have you!

mrsashbaugh 02-08-2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan K (Post 1062798304)
Hello from Wisconsin! I am Joan. I have quite a few SSD kits purchased in the past few years, but I am new to the challenges. I am following some of my friends from the former Scrap Orchard site to Sweet Shoppe and hope to complete at least one line of the Bingo card this month.

Hi Joan! Glad you'll be trying out the challenges this month! :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sardley 02-08-2016 08:12 PM

Hi I am new here and a real person. I would love to play along with the bingos and the February a day challenges but it won't let me post images.

Libby Pritchett 02-08-2016 09:13 PM

Hi there! You should be all set now, too! You may still notice some strange stuff until you have 10 posts, but if you'll leave some love in the gallery, you can get that post count up quickly. :)

Welcome to SSD! So glad to have you joining us!

tyasmith3 02-11-2016 05:11 PM

HI there! I joined a few years back but did mostly traditional scrapping... I am back and am diving head first into digi and I can't wait! I really like this site and am excited to get to join in all the fun!!

biche57 02-11-2016 05:28 PM

hello )))
I'm Nadine, 58 years old, french & I love scrap )))
I use PaintShop pro
Hope I can play with you )))

Libby Pritchett 02-11-2016 05:54 PM

Hi there!!

So glad to have both of you joining us! I've changed your permissions, so you can feel free to make yourself at home! You may notice some strange stuff until you have 10 posts (we have some spam filters in place). The quickest and easiest way to get those posts is to leave some comments in the gallery.

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

biche57 02-12-2016 04:29 AM

ah ok ;)
thanks for all

scrappingram 02-12-2016 09:46 AM

I'm Ronda aka scrappingram
chose that handle cause I am the proud grammie to 17 grand children
I am a scrapaholic and I need counseling - will start that in 10 yrs-maybe
for now I am going to keep doing what I do-scrap

tyasmith3 02-12-2016 12:40 PM

Thank you for adding me! Can't wait to dive right in!!

Libby Pritchett 02-12-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappingram (Post 1062799159)
I'm Ronda aka scrappingram
chose that handle cause I am the proud grammie to 17 grand children
I am a scrapaholic and I need counseling - will start that in 10 yrs-maybe
for now I am going to keep doing what I do-scrap

Hi Ronda! Welcome! I think you'll find yourself right at home with other digi scrap addicts here! LOL Please jump in and join the fun! :)

MrsPeel 02-13-2016 02:49 PM

hey ladies.... I know I am not new (in any sense of the word LOL ) but I am trying to come be nice to people LOL and I wanted ti post like a Gallery Stand Out kind of thing... I am SLOW, my brain is mushed by medication.... but I could only find the praise where we post our Los for people to leave love....is there a thread where I can post LOs that I see in the gallery and LOVE and am inspired and want to show of? other people LOs?
apologies if the thread is visible and is just me being slow
but honestly can't find?

thank you!!!

Libby Pritchett 02-14-2016 02:19 PM

Hi Cynthia! Sorry for the delayed response! Yesterday was crazy!

Anyway, I don't think we have a thread like that, but it's a great idea! Feel free to post something like that! I'm sure others would love to join in!

unityco 02-25-2016 04:07 PM

New Here

Hi there,

I've been a customer for a few years now and have just joined your forum. Looking forward to sharing a project I recently completed. :o

Libby Pritchett 02-26-2016 12:36 PM

Hi there! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your permissions, so you can feel free to make yourself at home! You may notice some strange stuff (like your posts having to be approved if you try to post a link or an image), but once you have 10 posts, that should go away. The quickest and easiest way to get those posts is to leave love in the gallery.

Welcome! :)

allyanne 02-26-2016 12:41 PM

Hi! My name is Allyson and I've been a customer for years and spend All The Dollars here way too often. I'm also a shameless lurker, but I'm tempted every month to try the Bingo challenge. I'm hoping to make March my month!

Libby Pritchett 02-26-2016 12:43 PM

Hi Allyson! So glad you're joining us! I think you're gonna love the bingo challenges!

I've changed your permissions, so you should be good to go! If you notice anything weird, it'll go away automatically once you hit the magic number of 10 posts. :wub:

Welcome!

unityco 02-27-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 1062804175)
Hi there! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your permissions, so you can feel free to make yourself at home! You may notice some strange stuff (like your posts having to be approved if you try to post a link or an image), but once you have 10 posts, that should go away. The quickest and easiest way to get those posts is to leave love in the gallery.

Welcome! :)

Thanks for the welcome and tips, Libby! :)

LillyPilly 02-27-2016 10:43 PM

I am a human being not a robot :thumbup: would love to leave some praise in the gallery.

Libby Pritchett 02-28-2016 01:37 AM

Welcome Anita! So glad you're here with us! You should be all fixed up and ready to go now! :)

LillyPilly 02-28-2016 02:42 AM

Thanks Libby.

MeleahG 02-29-2016 02:45 PM

New here and would love to have my permissions so I could get my participation prize! Thanks!

Libby Pritchett 02-29-2016 02:51 PM

You're all fixed up, Meleah! Welcome!

cmjepson 03-01-2016 04:36 AM

HI

Hello there! Just wanted to stop by and say hi!

JennNtheBoys 03-01-2016 08:01 AM

Welcome Christina!

Libby Pritchett 03-01-2016 11:05 AM

Welcome Christina! Your permissions are all fixed, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home! You may notice some weird stuff until you're at 10 posts, but you can fix that quickly by commenting in the gallery to bump that post count up quickly. :)

So glad to have you joining us!

Jana_NJ 03-02-2016 10:08 AM

Hi although a costumer for quite sometime I want to try to participate more glad to be here .

Ana 03-02-2016 10:18 AM

welcome to SSD :wub: all new girls!! ❤

ashaw 03-02-2016 10:22 AM

Lots of new faces, love it! Welcome!

Sweeet 03-02-2016 10:50 AM

((waves to all the new comers)) :thumbup:

Libby Pritchett 03-02-2016 10:59 AM

HI Jana! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your permissions, so please jump in and make yourself at home! You may still notice some strange stuff until you reach 10 posts, but you can bump your post count up quickly by replying to threads or commenting in the gallery.

Welcome to SSD!

mrsashbaugh 03-02-2016 04:06 PM

Welcome ladies! Glad to have you here!

Jan Merkley 03-12-2016 04:24 AM

Hi. I'm a stay at home mom and grandma. I joined a few years ago but never got active here. And I'm also a SO refugee who is feeling a bit at loose ends as I try to find another place to call home in my scrapbooking world. I'm working on the Bingo challenge right now and have enjoyed doing that. But I can't make any comments in the gallery. Is that because I don't have enough posts yet? I'd also like to edit some of my layouts and can't do that either. Will that also change after I post enough in the forum? Thank you for your help.

ashaw 03-12-2016 08:34 AM

Hi Jan, welcome! I do believe those issues are due to post counts. Libby will be able to tell ya more. Happy to have you here!

carrie1977 03-12-2016 08:55 AM

Welcome, Jan!

pixeltrash 03-12-2016 10:30 AM

Hello!

I've been a member of this site since the 2000s but I don't know if I ever uploaded anything to the gallery, so I had to sign up today. I'm a real person with real feelings! LOL! And I'm here.