Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New to our Community? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71607)

Libby Pritchett 10-27-2016 03:58 PM

HI Henriėtte! Welcome to SSD! I've changed your permissions, so please feel free to jump in and join us! If you notice any weird things, that will go away on its own when you have 10 posts. You can leave some comments in the gallery to bump your post count up quickly!

jaye 10-31-2016 09:39 AM

I have lurked here for years, bought a bunch of stuff but never jumped into the forum so I figured it was time I came out of the woodwork so to speak.

I have been involved in digi scrapping for quite a long time and used to be very active in forums etc. but life happened and I also needed to step away for a while. Trying to make my way back but have worked behind the scenes for Rachel aka Captivated Visions for four years now.

Libby Pritchett 10-31-2016 09:41 AM

Hi Jaye! Welcome to the forum!

FILIPPOK 11-14-2016 09:04 AM

Hello everybody! I'm glad to be here.
My name is Natalia, but in the digital world, you may know me as FILIPPOK.
I live in Russia. My town is located in a unique place on the edge of two continents - Europe and Asia.
I first met with digital scrapbooking in 2010 and now it is my love. I like to try out different things and change my style according to the kit I work with. I also like the Project Life.

I wanted to "say hello" and write comments in the gallery, but I do not have access. I ask for help.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. I hope you understand me.

FILIPPOK 11-14-2016 11:20 AM

My name is Natalia, but in the digital world, you may know me as FILIPPOK.
I first met with digital scrapbooking in 2010 and now it is my love.

Libby Pritchett 11-14-2016 12:30 PM

Hi Natalia! Welcome to Sweet Shoppe! So glad to to have you joining us! :wub:

sokee 12-01-2016 01:29 PM

Hello!

I'm new to this site and wanted to say hello! Looking forward to meeting new friends!

I would love to leave comments in the gallery! Could someone please help me with that?

Libby Pritchett 12-01-2016 01:50 PM

Hi Barbara! Welcome!

You should be able to leave comments now. You may still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts, but that number will bump up quickly if you leave comments in the gallery!

We're so glad to have you joining us!

dida1357 12-03-2016 12:05 AM

Hello!!!
My name is Helen Chen.
I am from Taiwan.
Just join SSD.
I would like to leave comments in the gallery.
Thank you!!!

Libby Pritchett 12-03-2016 12:14 AM

Hi Helen! We're so glad to have you joining us. I've fixed your permissions, so you should be able to leave comments now! If you notice any other weird things, it should all clear up on its own once you have 10 posts.

Welcome to SSD!

Ana 12-03-2016 08:12 PM

hey girls! so nice seeing all of you around here! ❤
welcome everyone!

Enviado de meu SM-E700M usando Tapatalk

jennmccabe 12-19-2016 12:54 PM

New here and stopping in to say hello as I make my way through all the forums and info ... excited to meet some new digi friends. Oh, and I totally have to work on getting an image uploaded for my avatar! Anyway ... nice to "meet" you all!

Libby Pritchett 12-19-2016 01:03 PM

Welcome! So glad you've decided to join us! I just changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home! You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts, but you can bump that number up quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery.

Welcome to SSD!

jennmccabe 12-19-2016 01:15 PM

Thank you Libby - very sweet of you! :)

estir_bune 12-31-2016 08:21 PM

Hello! I am a very really person as well... part of Anja's fantastic creative team! Glad to be here!!!

Libby Pritchett 12-31-2016 08:22 PM

Welcome! Glad to have both you & Anja joining us! <3 I just changed your permissions, so you should be good to go!

estir_bune 01-01-2017 09:57 AM

Thank you Libby! I appreciate it!

CoffeeQueen 01-04-2017 04:52 PM

Thanks for the explanation! :hugs:

jwarcup 01-07-2017 11:01 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and learning my way around. So may wonderful inspirational pages! Love it!

Libby Pritchett 01-07-2017 01:57 PM

Welcome! I've changed your settings, but you still may notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts. If you'll leave some comments in the gallery, it'll bump that number up quickly and all the restrictions should go away.

So glad you're joining us!

AmaneseFe 01-10-2017 11:17 AM

Hello! I am new here...

Summary of me:
  • I am a mom to 2 daughters, a junior in college and a freshman in high school.
  • My husband travels for work leaving me lots of time to scrapbook. (yay!)
  • I live smack dab in the middle of >> the middle of >> the United States
  • My sister and I do photography together part-time. >>> www.facebook.com/starshinephotographyllc <<<
  • My dream job would be as a writer, probably *starving*, but very eccentric and dedicated.
  • I love red wine, coffee, summer, and golf. (in that order 😉)

Libby Pritchett 01-10-2017 01:25 PM

Welcome to SSD!! I've changed your settings, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. We have some spam filters in place, but that will go away on its own. The easiest way to get 10 posts is to leave some comments in the gallery.

So glad to have you joining us!

sylvia 01-14-2017 02:59 AM

Hello @ all!
My name is Sylvia. I'm from Germany and part of Anja's fantastic creative team.
Glad to be here.

Libby Pritchett 01-14-2017 10:11 AM

Welcome Sylvia! I've got you all fixed up, but you may want to leave some comments in the gallery to bump your post count up to 10. We have some spam filters in place, but those will go away on their own once you reach 10 posts. So glad you're joining us!

scrapolina 01-20-2017 11:25 AM

Hi everyone!! I am back! I was away from the Sweetest Shoppe around for a bit but I am looking forward to being active here again!

Libby Pritchett 01-20-2017 01:12 PM

Welcome back! :wub:

scrapolina 01-20-2017 05:37 PM

Do you think someone would be able to give me permission to post attatchments? I am on Anja's CT and am unable to post in the sneak peaks for tomorrows sale. Thanks in advance!!!

Libby Pritchett 01-20-2017 05:45 PM

I changed your permissions the other day when Anja asked, and now that you have more than 12 posts, you should be able to post images. If you are having trouble, please let me know though!

Keep in mind that you can't attach actual images from your computer to your post. They need to be loaded somewhere like photobucket or flickr or here in our gallery, and then you use the IMG code in your post.

AliSarah 02-06-2017 02:52 AM

Hi there!! I'm Sarah!

I'm coming back to scrapping after kind of a loss of mojo... I have been inspired recently and I'm really enjoying it!! I am a full time mom of one college student and one toddler with autism. I also have a grandson. And, we are licensed foster parents hoping to adopt a sibling group from foster care!

I am excited to try and finish a line or two on a bingo card to get myself started!!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

Libby Pritchett 02-06-2017 04:28 AM

Hi Sarah!

Welcome back! I've changed your permissions, but you may still notice a few weird things until you have 10 posts. We've got some spam filters in place, but if you'd like to leave some love in the gallery, that will bump your post count up quickly and should fix everything automatically.

DancingPrincessDesigns 02-06-2017 01:50 PM

New

I used to hang around years ago, but haven't been scrapping much in the last 4-5 years. Last month I came across a month of challenges and scrapped almost every day and found my mojo again. I used to design products, but life with a house full of kids (6 still at home) doesn't leave a lot of extra time and I retired. Now, with my youngest in kindergarten, I have a couple of hours a day to do stuff I haven't been able to do for a while, and that's where I fit my scrapping in. I'm excited to try the Bingo Challenges this month! And the Shoppe....I don't think there's enough space in my wishlist for everything I want ;). Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Libby Pritchett 02-06-2017 03:28 PM

Welcome back, Jenn! I commented on your other post, but you should be all set now!

ellie248 02-06-2017 04:32 PM

I'm a real person too! But I can't seem to post. :(

Libby Pritchett 02-06-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellie248 (Post 1062862578)
I'm a real person too! But I can't seem to post. :(

Welcome to SSD!! I've changed your settings, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. We have some spam filters in place, but that will go away on its own. The easiest way to get 10 posts is to leave some comments in the gallery.

AliSarah 02-06-2017 08:35 PM

Thanks Libby!! :D

I'm super pleased to be back in the mix of things!! Yesterday, my hubby CC'd me, so I'm learning again, but at least I'm not starting from scratch!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

britaneejean 02-06-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DancingPrincessDesigns (Post 1062862551)
I used to hang around years ago, but haven't been scrapping much in the last 4-5 years. Last month I came across a month of challenges and scrapped almost every day and found my mojo again. I used to design products, but life with a house full of kids (6 still at home) doesn't leave a lot of extra time and I retired. Now, with my youngest in kindergarten, I have a couple of hours a day to do stuff I haven't been able to do for a while, and that's where I fit my scrapping in. I'm excited to try the Bingo Challenges this month! And the Shoppe....I don't think there's enough space in my wishlist for everything I want ;). Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Jen!! Hey lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meterr 02-07-2017 07:15 PM

I joined a while back but not sure if I ever posted a Hello, and my gallery is empty, so I guess I need to do an intro :)
I am Terri (Meterr) from Michigan. I have been with my husband since 1989. I have a 12 yr old son at home who has autism and anxiety. I have two adult kids who are in their mid 20s and out on their own. Our oldest had four kids, ages 5, 4, 3 and 8 months! I love digi scrapping, reading all kinds of books, anything retro or vintage, History, making little crafty things, and mnay other weird little hobbies.

Libby Pritchett 02-07-2017 07:22 PM

Hi Terri! So glad you popped in to introduce yourself!

I've changed your forum permissions, but you may still notice a few weird things until you have 10 post. If you want to leave a few comments in the gallery, that'll bump your count up, and all restrictions will automatically be lifted.

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

DanceERB 02-10-2017 04:18 PM

I'm (sorta) new here. I've had an account for awhile, but I've never really posted in the forum. How do I upload a cute signature?

DanceERB 02-10-2017 04:20 PM

I also just tried to post a new thread in the "introduce yourself" forum and it won't let me. :(