Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New to our Community? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71607)

TXAmy 05-06-2019 10:21 PM

I'm not able to PM anyone and would like to be able to participate in NSD games. I'm a real person :)

Libby Pritchett 05-06-2019 10:38 PM

Hi Amy! I just checked your permissions, and you should be ok now that you have more than 10 posts. Are you still having trouble?

a84martin 07-02-2019 04:14 PM

Hello, I've been a bit of a Sweet Shoppe stalker, I buy products but haven't had time to participate in the forums, I am trying to slowly get into it.

amy_hart 07-04-2019 08:51 AM

Hello :)

I'm new here...and also not new here ��

Many years ago I was an SSD regular - I went by amystoffel then. Got hit by the scrappy bug and I'm back! Hope to create some awesome pages and get back to having some fun here.

craftytam 07-04-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy_hart (Post 1062964587)

Many years ago I was an SSD regular - I went by amystoffel then. Got hit by the scrappy bug and I'm back! Hope to create some awesome pages and get back to having some fun here.

Hi Amy!! Welcome back. I've missed you designs. I'm looking forward to seeing your LOs!!

Chaos Lounge 07-05-2019 06:08 AM

Hello from South Africa, Jenni (aka Chaos Lounge) here. I am guesting on Kristin's CT for July and August, and would love to be able to comment in the gallery. I am also unable to update my profile or edit my posts. I am a huge fan of Sweetshoppe, amazing designers and scrappers here :)

amy_hart 07-05-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftytam (Post 1062964612)
Hi Amy!! Welcome back. I've missed you designs. I'm looking forward to seeing your LOs!!

Thank you Tammy! I feel a bit lost, I don't even remember how to post images :D but nice to see familiar faces!

nietis 07-06-2019 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Lounge (Post 1062964696)
Hello from South Africa, Jenni (aka Chaos Lounge) here. I am guesting on Kristin's CT for July and August, and would love to be able to comment in the gallery. I am also unable to update my profile or edit my posts. I am a huge fan of Sweetshoppe, amazing designers and scrappers here :)

Please comment/participate more in the forum. Once you're past 10 something posts, the permission will change.

nietis 07-06-2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy_hart (Post 1062964587)

:w00t::w00t::w00t: So so excited to have you around again!

Chaos Lounge 07-06-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nietis (Post 1062964786)
Please comment/participate more in the forum. Once you're past 10 something posts, the permission will change.

Thank you, will do:)

Valleygirl 07-06-2019 12:09 PM

Hello. Again :P
I'm back after a few years off. Didn't know how much I missed scrapping until I started again!
I fell of the wagon when a couple of my favorite shops closed down- very happy too find sweetshoppe still up <3

craftytam 07-06-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy_hart (Post 1062964697)
Thank you Tammy! I feel a bit lost, I don't even remember how to post images :D but nice to see familiar faces!

LOL! It will be like riding a bicycle... it will come back to you! :wub:

Robin Carlton 07-07-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Lounge (Post 1062964696)

Hey Jenni!

I just upgraded your account for ya! Let me know if you need anything else!

Robin

RealSnowboar 07-09-2019 02:52 AM

Hello, I'm new here! Nice to meet you all :)

JenniferJ 07-15-2019 12:07 PM

Hello I have been a stalker for a while but never took the dive. I've always been a huge fan and a real person though and would love to try some of the challenges now. :)

mrsashbaugh 07-15-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSnowboar (Post 1062964980)
Hello, I'm new here! Nice to meet you all :)

Hello! Glad to have you join us! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and seeing your layouts in the gallery! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferJ (Post 1062965374)
Hello I have been a stalker for a while but never took the dive. I've always been a huge fan and a real person though and would love to try some of the challenges now. :)

Hi Jennifer! Glad to see that you decided to jump right in! I can't wait to see you participate in our Passport Challenges! :)

Robin Carlton 07-15-2019 02:15 PM

Hi ladies! I've upgraded both of your accounts, so you shouldn't have any issues posting now! Welcome to the sweetest spot in town! We're happy to have you here <3

Kiana 07-15-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Welcome!!!

JenniferJ 07-15-2019 08:56 PM

Thank you ladies! So happy to be back scrapping again. I've always ooh and awed over things/layouts here.

Hi Kiana! I've missed you my friend! Look for a FB pm from me soon regarding my hiatus. :)

Avia82 07-29-2019 12:58 PM

Hi ladies, I'm happy to join this community. I'm a real person, and my name is Ayelet

craftytam 07-29-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Hi Jennifer!! I'm glad you've taken the dive to do the challenges!

craftytam 07-29-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avia82 (Post 1062966763)
Hi ladies, I'm happy to join this community. I'm a real person, and my name is Ayelet

Hi Ayelet! Welcome!!

tamhuddle 07-29-2019 08:09 PM

Hi. I'm new to the forum, but not so new to the Shoppe. lol I've been addicted to the sweets here since I started digi forever ago. Hopefully, I'll be seen as a real person so I can try to play with the Passport. :D

mrsashbaugh 07-29-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avia82 (Post 1062966763)

Hi Ayelet! Welcome! So glad you're deciding to join in the challenges!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamhuddle (Post 1062966783)
Hi. I'm new to the forum, but not so new to the Shoppe. lol I've been addicted to the sweets here since I started digi forever ago. Hopefully, I'll be seen as a real person so I can try to play with the Passport. :D

Welcome! SSD sure does have some amazing sweet products! Glad you are wanting to join in!

craftytam 07-29-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamhuddle (Post 1062966783)

Hi! Welcome to the SSD community!

Robin Carlton 07-30-2019 10:22 AM

HI Ladies! I've got your accounts upgraded, so you should be good to post freely now. Welcome, we're so glad to have you joining the community, and can't wait to see your pages!

DivaMom96 07-30-2019 11:28 AM

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new here. I say relatively because I have been lurking for a while, but never posted. BUT, the Sweet Shoppe Summer Getaway has caught my eye and I'm hoping to participate in many challenges going forward.

I'm Deborrah from Florida. I'm a blogger for the Gallery Standouts Blog, as well as my own blog. I've been scrapbooking for many, many years (like most of you), but when I downsized my home, I went digital. I have two sons, who you will meet through my layouts going forward.

I'm really excited to join in here! It's such a beautiful, friendly community. Can't wait to get started!!:thumbup:

themandabean 08-07-2019 01:15 PM

I'm a real person, although I prefer to be referred to as a majestic beast. I can't reset my original username and I also can't do much of anything. Can a girl post a thread with hugs, loves, misses and taco kisses????

bluemaige 08-07-2019 01:27 PM

I have lurked forever but would like to ask questions and join in challenges. I am a real person ��

Robin Carlton 08-07-2019 01:34 PM

Hey guys!

I've got you all upgraded so you can post freely! Glad to have you joining us!

Long time no see Bean! Hugs, misses and taco kisses!

R

KatieJoE 08-07-2019 07:22 PM

I've been following SSD for a while and love all the kits. I'm learning how to do this whole digital scrapbooking thing. Looking forward to participating in the monthly passports and other challenges. Finally created a signature, now just trying to get it uploaded properly.

Katie

KatieJoE 08-07-2019 07:47 PM

Do you need certain permission to be able to show an image in your signature? I've been following the instructions from the tutorial on the website, but when I try and save my signature I receive an error message about no BB Image allowed (or something to that effect).

craftytam 08-08-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieJoE (Post 1062967918)
Do you need certain permission to be able to show an image in your signature? I've been following the instructions from the tutorial on the website, but when I try and save my signature I receive an error message about no BB Image allowed (or something to that effect).

Hi KatieJo, I'm not sure, but I think your permissions will change after you've made 10 comments. You only need one more. Maybe that will fix your issue with your siggy?

KatieJoE 08-08-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftytam (Post 1062968102)
Hi KatieJo, I'm not sure, but I think your permissions will change after you've made 10 comments. You only need one more. Maybe that will fix your issue with your siggy?

Thanks for the response. I'll wait to see if permissions change.

craftytam 08-08-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieJoE (Post 1062968105)
Thanks for the response. I'll wait to see if permissions change.

You're welcome! Hopefully it helps!

BrookeS 09-07-2019 12:06 AM

Haha- I searched forever to figure out where the edit button was on my challenge post. I guess I just need to get more permissions. :) I have big plans to become a regular here- so excited to get my scrappin' groove on once again, and excited to be here at SSD!!

mrsashbaugh 09-07-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrookeS (Post 1062971404)
Haha- I searched forever to figure out where the edit button was on my challenge post. I guess I just need to get more permissions. :) I have big plans to become a regular here- so excited to get my scrappin' groove on once again, and excited to be here at SSD!!

Hi Brooke! Welcome! We're so happy to have you joining us! :thumbup:

craftytam 09-07-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Hey Brooke!! Welcome! I'm so happy to see you here :) After 10 posts, your permissions change.

KingsQueen82 09-07-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Welcome welcome! SSD is an awesome place to be! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create! :w00t:

caapmun 10-06-2019 11:41 PM

Looks like I registered in Oct 2016!! just been lurking and admiring layouts. I have recently gone more over to the digital art journaling style of digiscrapping and love Studio Basic Designs product. I am Carmel Munro from down-under in Australia and i go by caapmun in the digiscrap community. I have been digi-scrapping for over 11 years (never was a paper scrapper) - more for an artistic outlet rather then memory-keeping. I am hoping to be more active on this site - just loaded my first layout!!