Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Got my tickets!!! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40533)

hollyxann 03-18-2010 01:38 PM

Got my tickets!!!

Today I went and bought my Miranda Lambert tickets for me and my dad!!! I'm so excited!!
And tomorrow I'm buying my tickets for Brooks N Dunn for me and my mom!
YAY!!!

I just had to share that. I'm super excited I can't wait. And my parents are gonna love it!

Kiki 03-18-2010 01:52 PM

We saw Miranda here last summer...awesome concert! She was opening for Kenny Chesney, but DH said that he wants to see Miranda in concert next time she headlines here. Have fun!

lauren grier 03-18-2010 02:33 PM

I have no idea who these people are :p lmao.. but I'm glad you're excited! I hope you have tons of fun :]

aly321 03-18-2010 02:40 PM

That is awesome! I LOVE Miranda Lambert!

ColleenSwerb 03-18-2010 03:06 PM

Have fuuuuunnn!! I went to a concert a few weeks ago with my sister, after not having been in forever. Man do I love live music. I've got the itch to find another concert somewhere this summer, lol.

heatherbird 03-18-2010 03:09 PM

How exciting!!! Gosh I haven't been to a concert in YEARS!!! Have a ton of fun! :)

Coila 03-18-2010 05:40 PM

So jealous! I love Miranda Lambert!! I havent been to a concert in years either... but I used to love them! Have lots of fun :)

nun69 03-18-2010 06:14 PM

enjoy!!! the last time I went to a concert I saw the Rolling Stones with Dave Matthew's opening!!!

nesser1981 03-18-2010 07:20 PM

Love Miranda!

We're going to see Tim McGraw & Lady A next month. And I bought my tickets for Brooks and Dunn too. Gary Allan is going to be with them! So excited. I've seen Tim before, but it was like 11 years ago.

tabby 03-18-2010 07:24 PM

Oh great shows! We went to a charity benefit to raise money for the Country Music Hall of Fame a few months ago and got to see Keith Urban, Lady A, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift and Vince Gill. It had been a long time prior to that and I must say it was a blast!

hollyxann 03-18-2010 07:58 PM

I would love to see Lady A!!! And my mother is a die hard Brooks N Dunn fan...and she loves Gary Allan too so we are super excited to go see them.

When I was younger we used to go to all kinds of concerts....I've seen Reba, Garth Brooks, LeAnn Rimes (right when she started & 2 yrs ago), Wynonna, No Doubt, Lit and who ever was opening for them. lol
Best concert I've ever been to was 2 yrs ago when we saw Kenny Chesney, LeAnn Rimes, Gary Allan, Keith Urban, & Sammy Hagar. Sugarland showed up too and did 1 song. BEST CONCERT EVER!!! Plus it was free for us because my best friend is a Marine and used to get free tickets to concerts all the time. So not only did I get to see all those artists for free, I also got to sit with a bunch of Marines. Awesome time!
I can't wait for Miranda and B&D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nesser1981 (Post 627661)
Love Miranda!

We're going to see Tim McGraw & Lady A next month. And I bought my tickets for Brooks and Dunn too. Gary Allan is going to be with them! So excited. I've seen Tim before, but it was like 11 years ago.

jessica31876 03-18-2010 08:44 PM

Ohhh I am so jealous!! I absolutely love Miranda Lambert!! Have fun!!