Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Questions on medical kits - Meagan (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91967)

clearskies 01-27-2020 04:46 PM

Questions on medical kits - Meagan

Will you be doing a cardiac kit at some point??? I have some pictures of my kiddos last echo and want to know if I should wait to scrap them?

Thanks!
Amy

Neverland Scraps 01-27-2020 05:01 PM

I let her know you are asking a question about her wonderful series! :wub:

MegCreations 01-27-2020 05:05 PM

Hi Amy!

Yes, I do plan on having a cardiac collection! That would have been smart for February! oops! but I have a cancer one coming this week since Feb 4th is World Cancer Day. But I will make cardiac my next one! What kinds of elements do you want to see in it?

cherrygutz 01-28-2020 01:14 AM

Me too!! I hope there will be an allergy kit, with epipens and those allergy test doctors do on your back?

clearskies 01-28-2020 04:33 AM

Cancer eh? That'll come in handy too...I'm a cancer survivor.

For the cardiac one...CHD, 'broken heart', 'mended heart', echo, EKG, open heart surgery, cardiologist, 'heart kid', cath lab, 'hospital stay', 'heart walk', 'heart warrior', 'zipper club'...
I'd love to see a heart (the organ itself) element. Maybe a graphic of what an echo looks like. (If you need one I can send one.) A zipper (silver) maybe a little open at the top. You could do one of the EKG stickers. The red awareness ribbon.
Red, obviously, maybe with royal blue (as that's the other color in an echo), and black.

Thanks! Let me know if you need any more ideas...

MegCreations 01-28-2020 10:25 PM

Thanks for the ideas! I will definitely add those to my list and allergies! sure! writing this down....

3BluEyedBabi 01-29-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clearskies (Post 1062985753)
Cancer eh? That'll come in handy too...I'm a cancer survivor.

For the cardiac one...CHD, 'broken heart', 'mended heart', echo, EKG, open heart surgery, cardiologist, 'heart kid', cath lab, 'hospital stay', 'heart walk', 'heart warrior', 'zipper club'...
I'd love to see a heart (the organ itself) element. Maybe a graphic of what an echo looks like. (If you need one I can send one.) A zipper (silver) maybe a little open at the top. You could do one of the EKG stickers. The red awareness ribbon.
Red, obviously, maybe with royal blue (as that's the other color in an echo), and black.

Thanks! Let me know if you need any more ideas...

YES! I'm a 'heart mom' too, so this will be great!

littlekiwi 01-30-2020 04:15 AM

just throwing an idea in here too - I'd love just a general surgery/test/hospital stay kit that is a bit more adult - less sort of broken bones and more along the lines of hospitalization because of health issues

MegCreations 01-30-2020 09:44 PM

I'll add that on!

GraceLee 01-30-2020 09:56 PM

Allergies is going to be so useful. I have a kid with eczema and it's been a long journey of discovering what triggers it.

supergirljen 01-30-2020 11:10 PM

For a cardiac kit, word art snippet suggestions:

Heart warrior, bandaged not broken, repaired not cured, 1 in 100 (that’s the birth rate of congenital heart defects), heartiversary

Item suggestions:
Heart with stitches, red/blue ribbon for CHD, I’d love a journal card with 100 hearts, 99 of them black and 1 red to represent the birth rate,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk