Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OMG IT'S FEBRUARY! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60838)

ColleenSwerb 02-01-2012 02:07 PM

OMG IT'S FEBRUARY!

IT'S SWERBABY'S BIRTH MONTH!!
I can't even deal. How did all those months go so fast? We have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much left to do it feels like, lol. But I'm trying really hard not to stress because we have the essentials (pack n play to sleep in, car seat, a bunch of clothes) and the rest will fall into place.
My SIL's FINALLY found an apartment and all the sh*t that has taken over my house since December will be GONE this weekend. I can't wait. Next week I'll finally be able to clean out the guest bedroom and our bedroom and get things organized. And this weekend Jordan is planning on making MAJOR progress in the nursery (which is still in shambles, and all the baby stuff is crammed into the dining room, lol).
I had my 36 week appointment this morning and all is well. Had the GBS test, but dr skipped the internal and said she doesn't do them until 39 weeks. BP is good, belly is measuring well (she said the baby is getting big - no sh*t, I feel like a whale, lol!), weight is fine, and all my aches and pains are normal and to be expected.

Libby, you're due even SOONER! YAY!!
Anyone else due this month? Or shortly afterwards in March??

ETA: My 36 week instagram shot, cuz I'm an attention whore today. :)
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...5zqho1_500.jpg

ayaandjudah 02-01-2012 02:15 PM

You're so having a girl!!!!!!!!
adorable! and may L&D be easy for you.

hugs

lee69 02-01-2012 02:16 PM

Woot!!!!

eranslow 02-01-2012 02:23 PM

You are looking fantastic!! I can't believe that it's almost baby time for you and Libby - it just seems like yesterday you all were telling us that you were pg! So excited for you :)

jacinda 02-01-2012 02:25 PM

I am SO excited for you Colleen! Yay for getting your SILs stuff out of the house, and yay for everything progressing well with you and baby.

Libby Pritchett 02-01-2012 02:29 PM

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I know, Col! I woke up Jeff this morning by saying, "It's February! We're having a baby THIS MONTH!!!!!!"

Your pic looks SO stinkin' cute!!!

Had my 38 week check today. Pretty interesting. In a nutshell, she's still floating really really high. Kendra never dropped either and based on that and a lot of other factors in my medical history, my dr is concerned about a vaginal birth for me. I'm not a candidate for induction right now (which is fine cause I don't want to induce if we can help it), BUT with my blood-clotting disorder, we can't go much past my due date either (the risk of stillbirth skyrockets with this disorder). He said if I was due today, we'd be talking about a c-section.

So... I go back Monday morning for a biophysical profile, and we'll have some more definite answers then. At any rate, I'll likely have this baby in the next 2 weeks! HOLY CRAP! TWO WEEKS!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Still soooooooooooo much to do. Trying to just breathe through it and enjoy these last few days!! :) :) :)

heathergw 02-01-2012 02:30 PM

gosh it seems like yesterday when I noticed the announcement in the gallery and IM'd Kristin asking if you had made an announcement and then she started that thread LOL... I'm so happy that everything is looking so good, soon you'll be holding that baby :)

hollyxann 02-01-2012 02:33 PM

The time does go by fast.

I can't believe you guys are already due!

And I can't believe my baby is going to be 1!!!!

julia 02-01-2012 02:52 PM

Weee, how super exciting. I can't believe you two are having babies this month!! I agree, if feels like only yesterday you guys announced your pregnancies... Or rather, the "I have no clue what is wrong but I don't feel right, and no I can't be pregnant because I'm on the pill" thread by Libby.

Col, you look awesome!

:)

Nettio 02-01-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eranslow (Post 932199)
You are looking fantastic!! I can't believe that it's almost baby time for you and Libby - it just seems like yesterday you all were telling us that you were pg! So excited for you :)

That's what I was thinking! It's gone so fast! Wooohoo, that's so exciting, Col!

Are you guys feeling ready?? :D

pomi 02-01-2012 02:57 PM

So excited for you both, Col and Libby! Yay!

Libby Pritchett 02-01-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julia (Post 932218)
Weee, how super exciting. I can't believe you two are having babies this month!! I agree, if feels like only yesterday you guys announced your pregnancies... Or rather, the "I have no clue what is wrong but I don't feel right, and no I can't be pregnant because I'm on the pill" thread by Libby.

Col, you look awesome!

:)

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! You aren't even joking. That thread still makes me laugh. I have to go back and read it now and then cause I was SO SURE that wasn't what was going on! LOL

Giseli Freitas 02-01-2012 03:10 PM

Exciting! :)
And scaring: I can't believe it's February already.:blink:

breakingbrie 02-01-2012 03:18 PM

How exciting!! It sneaks up on you, doesn't it lol??

maryinaz 02-01-2012 05:40 PM

It sure went fast! Well, for the rest of us. :) Col - you look great!

Shawna 02-01-2012 06:11 PM

I can't believe it's already almost time for you girls to have your babies! Col, you look great! I think we need to do a gender contest for Swerbaby! I'm thinking girl, just cause Jordan needs to be totally outnumbered in your house lol! And Libby, I'm so excited to meet lil' Chloe when she gets here too!

lovely1m 02-01-2012 06:45 PM

How exciting!

ColleenSwerb 02-01-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heathergw (Post 932204)
gosh it seems like yesterday when I noticed the announcement in the gallery and IM'd Kristin asking if you had made an announcement and then she started that thread LOL... I'm so happy that everything is looking so good, soon you'll be holding that baby :)

That thread cracked me up. It makes me smile to think about it now, lol. Poor Kristen was so worried that I was upset, lol.

Thanks everyone :) I feel pretty decent. Not sleeping well, lots of aches and pains and what-have-you, but I figure it all comes with the territory this far along, lol. Now it's just a waiting game to see when Swerbaby wants to meet the world. :) We finished our childbirth class tonight, and we have the second babycare class tomorrow night. It'll be nice to have our weeknights back to ourselves, lol.

Maybe I'll post a baby-pool thread tomorrow. I LOVE hearing people's guesses on what we're having and why :)

nun69 02-01-2012 11:33 PM

I am sooo excited for you and Libby!!! I remember when you posted your little hybrid project Cola nd I remember when Libby wasn't sure why she was feeling so sick! I can't believe it went so fast!!!!

rach3975 02-01-2012 11:57 PM

So excited for both of you! Wishing you easy labor and deliveries whenever they are :) And yes, it does seem like a few weeks ago you both announced. Then again, it feels like just a year ago that my 3 year old was born. How does that happen so quickly?

Leontine78 02-02-2012 07:42 AM

How excited Colleen! It was you who made the explosion box and put it in the gallery for us to guess right? It seems yesterday that I made that thing!

I can't even imagine the thrill you must be in....I still have to wait six months!

kim21673 02-02-2012 10:17 AM

YAY!!! The past 9 months have gone by so fast! I remember seeing your explosion box in the gallery and asking "Does this mean what I think it does?"!!! I can't believe you and Libby will both be holding your little ones sooooo soon!!!

and February 16th is a GREAT day to have a baby.....just saying!!;)

Paula 02-02-2012 10:33 AM

I can't believe you're both having babies this month! It seems like yesterday when all the fun of announcing and guessing was going on!! But, it's hard for me to believe that KCBs Lucas is gonna be four!!

NeverendingJen 02-02-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 932223)
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! You aren't even joking. That thread still makes me laugh. I have to go back and read it now and then cause I was SO SURE that wasn't what was going on! LOL

you should print that thread to put into her baby book, lol!

aly321 02-02-2012 11:12 AM

YAY for baby month!! SO excited for you both!! ♥

cardinalskate 02-02-2012 12:25 PM

I can't believe it's almost time already! If I can't believe how it just seems like the other day those threads were posted, I can't imagine how you ladies feel!

I can't wait for BABIES!!