Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ninja Blender Owners..... ?? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72158)

marnel 04-14-2013 07:33 PM

Ninja Blender Owners..... ??

I really love my smoothies in the am or at night and since I'm eating healthier they are a must now. :) My blender is holding up for now but it doesn't shred everything the way it should. :o

I've been checking these out lately and I really want one. Are they really worth 100bucks?:unsure:
If you say they are then I'll ask my dh for one for Mother's Day...
Give me the scope chicas... ;)

Jenn Barrette 04-14-2013 09:25 PM

I got mine about a month ago and use it every.single.day. I got the "kitchen system" so that I got the smaller pitcher and I use it as my food processor. I can't speak for how long they last, but they definitely work faster and better than any blender I have owned.

marnel 04-14-2013 09:26 PM

I think that's the one I saw that one and just the blender... My dd liked both b/c she said we could use the other stuff easily...

lovely1m 04-14-2013 09:32 PM

I gave my mom one for Christmas a couple of years ago and she loves it. I do not have one, but have been thinking about it.

Darcy Baldwin 04-15-2013 06:18 AM

I adore mine. I got the kitchen system, too, that has the blender jar + the smaller one as a food processor and use it constantly. It works so much better than my old Oster Beehive. It's worth it, definitely.

scrap2day 04-15-2013 09:59 AM

Love mine. It is great for dicing onions.

You can also wash in the dishwasher. :) I put the sharp blades in one of those top shelf baskets that you can put baby things in.

lingovise 04-15-2013 11:32 AM

i've had the kitchen system for over a year & have never had any issues with it. love it! and be sure to check places like Costco and Sams club... the hubs picked ours up at Sams & saved about $30-50!

Keely~B 04-15-2013 12:53 PM

I have this one. I love it, we use it a lot.

mariewilcox 04-15-2013 08:05 PM

LOVE mine! I also have the kitchen system and got it on Amazon for about $70 I believe. I use it for lots of things besides smoothies - it whips up my homemade salsa in 3 pulses, homemade hummus in minutes, etc. etc.

Sherri Tierney 04-16-2013 09:56 PM

We LOVE our Ninja. I was irked at my husband for spending so much on 'just a blender' (though he did get the kitchen system, I believe it is) but I love it. I use it all the time!

hollyxann 04-17-2013 08:01 AM

I have the Magic Bullet but want to get a new blender. The bullet works great but I'm ready to upgrade since I've had it for probably 3-4 yrs now. I was also looking at the Ninja Blender.

marnel 04-17-2013 08:40 PM

Loni, I forgot about those places... duhhh I'll have to check this Friday so I can tell him where to get it from ;)

Ohhh Keely, I hadn't seen that one I'm saving it b/c that may just be what I need since I still have my other blender... ;)

Sherri, I'm usually the one saying no that's so expensive and getting irked but b/c i've changed my diet and have a smoothie daily it's a must. I told my dh what I want and he's ok with it...

HollyAnn, that one also seems like a good purchase... hmmmm decisions, deicisions...

I appreciate all the feedback.. Thanks so much :)

mariewilcox 04-18-2013 06:56 AM

I also have the NutriBullet, which I love too. I use that more for smoothies and my Ninja for my food processor - both get about equal usage.