Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hybrid Chatter (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Which paper do you print on? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86218)

scrap2day 01-16-2017 01:42 PM

Which paper do you print on?
 
I'm taking a class where you use a Happy Planner as a scrapbook so I'm back into paper scrapping a bit again. I've used some card stock but it is so thick so I want to go more to a scrapbook paper. But I realized that I really like the designs here so I think I want to try more of a hybrid approach and print my own paper but I have no idea what type of paper I should use.

What kind of paper do you print on for your hybrid projects?

Keely~B 01-16-2017 02:07 PM

I like matte presentation paper. It's not as heavy as cardstock and colors are vivid.

mrsashbaugh 01-16-2017 02:09 PM

Presentation paper is best hard or if you're wanting g to have it as a sticker you can print on sticker paper. away from my computer right now but I just did some stuff for my happy planner using my digi supplies.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mrsashbaugh 01-16-2017 02:09 PM

*i heard not hard

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

scrap2day 01-16-2017 04:15 PM

Thank you both for the quick input. I'm going to get some tonight. :thumbup:

mrsashbaugh 01-16-2017 05:19 PM

Here is one I did last week using Flergs kit.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/529/31...015b7875_o.jpg
This is my weekly spread for this week using a kit by Becca.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/334/31...fd5289c1_o.jpg

This is an insert I made using a previous SSD collab.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/619/32...6e5f9315_o.jpg

I'm new to planning this year but enjoying it a lot! I use my silhouette.

scrap2day 01-17-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsashbaugh (Post 1062858757)
Here is one I did last week using Flergs kit.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/529/31...015b7875_o.jpg
This is my weekly spread for this week using a kit by Becca.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/334/31...fd5289c1_o.jpg

This is an insert I made using a previous SSD collab.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/619/32...6e5f9315_o.jpg

I'm new to planning this year but enjoying it a lot! I use my silhouette.

I love the way those turned out. Thanks for sharing! I was able to pick up the paper tonight. Going to try it out tomorrow.

aly321 01-17-2017 10:26 AM

Those planner pages are amazing! I have big dreams in my head of making my own stickers and things, but just haven't dove in yet. You have inspired me to get going!

mrsashbaugh 01-17-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrap2day (Post 1062858822)
I love the way those turned out. Thanks for sharing! I was able to pick up the paper tonight. Going to try it out tomorrow.

Good luck with it! Hope you come and share what you did with it! I'd love to see! :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly321 (Post 1062858851)
Those planner pages are amazing! I have big dreams in my head of making my own stickers and things, but just haven't dove in yet. You have inspired me to get going!

Thanks so much Aly! I hope you do have some fun and create your own stickers...so much fun and another fun creative outlet still using amazing SSD supplies! :wub:

Penny2017 01-29-2017 10:17 PM

Well, those are amazing and indeed one of a kind planner pages. By the way, I always use Epson Matte Presentation Paper for its vibrant colors.

kim21673 02-01-2017 09:12 PM

I use matte presentation paper or matte photo paper. I bought the photo paper in bulk a few years ago on Black Friday and still have tons of it. It's perfect for hybrid Project Life and I'm sure it would be great for planners too...it's just not double sided.

larkindesign 05-16-2017 12:16 PM

I have been using the Staples brand matte photo paper - it's a great weight and prints amazing in my Canon printer, plus it is available close by me so I don't have to order it.

color of my heart 12-02-2017 12:43 AM

32# matte paper. it's hefty enough.

londoncuppa 02-20-2018 09:46 AM

I used to use Epson Matte Presentation paper, but then I discovered Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 8-1/2x11 110lb 250/pk (Style 04456). It’s thick and perfect for printing embellishments or papers. I buy it for $52 on Amazon. A pack lasts a long time.

ClaireG 04-02-2020 04:32 PM

Fave Paper
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keely~B (Post 1062858727)
I like matte presentation paper. It's not as heavy as cardstock and colors are vivid.

I am new to this, been a hybrid-er? since Jan and I love matte presentation paper. I am a cardmaker and I had to rethink my paper choice for hybrid TN layout printing. I think the colours are much more vivid with presentation paper.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns