Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Survivor 29... (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79175)

maryinaz 10-23-2014 09:07 AM

Survivor 29...

Is anyone watching? I know I say this about every other season, but this is the WORST season ever. I still have no one I like or want to win.

I would just quit watching, but it's the only show I watch with my teenagers.

YepBrook 10-23-2014 09:54 AM

Hate it. I am not feeling connected to any contestant.

Lyd 10-23-2014 10:12 AM

I'm watching, but I feel the same way . . . no one I'm really cheering for. And, the tribe that keeps trying to trade for fire and/or food . . . geez . . . it's Survivor, people. If you don't take care of your flint and don't ration your food, then you're going to be in trouble. Don't go crying to Jeff when you mess up your own game. Lame.

JennNtheBoys 10-23-2014 11:49 AM

29!?!??! Oh my gosh! I used to be a huge Survivor fan, but stopped back around 9 or 10.... Cool to see it has lasted this long, but I hit my limit obviously a long time ago. lol :p

YepBrook 10-23-2014 11:59 AM

I have to add that I'm only watching because my DH is. I feel like Survivor has changed so much and it's not even interesting anymore. And all of the contestants are like models. It's really annoying.

eranslow 10-23-2014 02:07 PM

I kind of always feel like the first few weeks of the season aren't all that exciting. Once the merge happens things always seem to get more entertaining. That all said - I actually like Natalie (or is it nadiya?) we will see! My thoughts will most likely change! Though that one couple was gross - way too much PDA!!

BrattyMeg 10-23-2014 02:20 PM

I couldn't stand Nadiya/Natalie on Amazing Race but I actually like Natalie on Survivor. (It's Natalie that's left :) )

I kinda want Jeremy to win I think...I dunno haha this season is a mess

eranslow 10-23-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat (Post 1062709395)
I couldn't stand Nadiya/Natalie on Amazing Race but I actually like Natalie on Survivor. (It's Natalie that's left :) )

I couldn't stand the twins on amazing race either! But they aren't that bad separated! LOL

Nettio 10-23-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat (Post 1062709395)

My thought when her twinnie was eliminated was that it would probably help her. Together they're ridiculous!

I'm not feeling this season so far but I didn't care for Blood vs Water the first time around either. It just gets too sob story for me with people crying over loved ones and Jeff playing it all up. I just want to see miserably hungry people backstabbing and blindsiding one another. :p Really what this season is missing is strategy - is anyone out there even playing the game? They all seem like a bunch of mimbo-y models hoping not to be eliminated.

maryinaz 10-23-2014 09:51 PM

Well, I'm glad it's not just me not liking this season!

I hate the sob stories also. And I don't even get the Exile Island thing this season. They just go and come back. Stupid.

If it doesn't get better after the merge, I don't know if I can watch the rest. Especially if it's all people I hate who are left.

Jenn Barrette 10-24-2014 12:30 PM

Ya...not feeling it at all this season. Blood vs. Water is lame.

What I really wish is that Netflix would get some of the older seasons of Survivor. I would totally watch some of the older seasons over again.

LoriJ 10-24-2014 12:45 PM

I used to love Survivor too, I remember when it first came on tv, it was revolutionary, there was nothing like it on tv. But it totally lost me many seasons ago. I haven't watched it in years and it doesn't seem like I am missing much!

Tracyfish 10-24-2014 12:55 PM

Another one feeling the "meh" about this season. I didn't like the BvsW last time either. I want a group who no knows nobody else playing and blindsiding.