Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Designers who just get YOU. (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79144)

MommaTrish 10-18-2014 05:11 PM

Designers who just get YOU.

Do you ever feel like there is a certain designer (or more) who just gets YOU? Like there stuff always seems like a perfect fit for you and your scrapbooking?

nsrush83 10-18-2014 06:22 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jady Day and Meagan Turnidge!! There are others, but those 2 are the ones I look for first!

jumbbumble 10-18-2014 06:28 PM

Yes i love the designers i ct for and i also have a very good fit with the products from kristin crowin barrow and cindy schneider

LoriJ 10-18-2014 06:42 PM

oh definitely, there are certain designers that I love and that every kit they make works with me and my pictures.

joelsgirl 10-18-2014 07:32 PM

Apart from the designers I CT for, I always feel like Erica Zane speaks my heart language. I love patterns, especially a really good plaid, and I always love her color schemes.

Keely~B 10-18-2014 08:08 PM

Absolutely!

catgoddess 10-18-2014 08:51 PM

Yes. I've informed Kristin she can't retire unless I stop scrapbooking. lol

adi&co. 10-18-2014 09:54 PM

KCB, Flergs and Zoe Pearn are 3 that speak my language! Oh and Krystal Hartley too!

meejay 10-19-2014 07:13 AM

Umm, everyone at SSD? LOL

Seriously though I've been scrapping since 2008 and just recently 'found' my way to SSD. I can't believe how many kits each week fit my life and my style. I think I've spent more on supplies in the last two months that I did the last two years AND I've used them. That says a lot about the store.

I too can use almost every kit by Erica Zane, and I love having Amber Shaw and Becca (Tickled Pink) here! KCB is amazing and Libby is fabulous. Traci's Pocket Series has changed my scrapping so much - I've even doing hybrid stuff now. The collabs are brilliant, I love the Two Scoops and Triple Dips and it's awesome how many designers do those together here.

I'm just so happy to have found a new digi 'home.'

JennNtheBoys 10-19-2014 08:41 AM

Oh definitely!
There are a few that not only get me on my themes, but also on my style. This is why I scrap 99% exclusively with SSD products... I know these girls are gonna have exactly what I need. :)

pomi 10-19-2014 09:11 AM

The designers I CT for - Kristin, Zoe and Cindy. I've loved these three ladies since I started scrapbooking, or, better said, I've loved Zoe and Kristin from the very beginning and I loved Cindy's layouts and was extremely happy when she started to turn them into templates (I remember when she didn't designing yet that I was happy when she did a template for the Cookie Challenge :) ).

Saar 10-19-2014 09:11 AM

Me too! I do 90% of my shopping here at SSD.
I LOVE EVERYTHING KCB makes and I just can't get enough of Cindy's and Brooks templates! I want them all. Oops!

mrsashbaugh 10-19-2014 12:13 PM

I'm definitely lucky to be on the CT teams I'm on! Megan Turnidge, Becca (TPS), and Amber Shaw always have what I need when scrapbooking!

YepBrook 10-19-2014 12:47 PM

I have always loved all of the designers here, but when Jenn makes a kit I have to have it. She gets me. Or... I get her. LOL :wub:

JMC1988 10-20-2014 12:23 PM

Most definitely!

julifish 10-20-2014 02:41 PM

That is why I love Sweet Shoppe! Every week there is something that speak to me that I can use. Some times the designer I'm tuned to changes but no matter what I can count on these talented ladies to have something I just "have" to use ASAP. Everything from moody to silly to kits for teen girls (that are super picky). Love my SSD girlies!

yari 10-20-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsrush83 (Post 1062708665)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jady Day and Meagan Turnidge!! There are others, but those 2 are the ones I look for first!

:wub::wub::wub:

fifilur 10-21-2014 02:29 AM

YES! I'm lucky to be on some of my favourite designers' creative teams. Then there are a few more that fit my style perfectly as well.

jennv 10-21-2014 07:35 AM

OK. great question....funny, I never thought about it like that, but yes.

Erica Zane. Everything SINGLE thing she makes it's like I was just waiting for it. It's funny, but I took a break from scrapping and I missed her stuff. Like I missed what it made me think about scrapping. I've been doing this a along time and SSD has amazingly talented designers.

My other choices would be Traci and Flergs.......haven't done as much scrapping with their stuff recently, but it's like the page just creates itself when I use their designs......

I know, I sound corny......but I missed scrapping so much and am happy to be back at it!!!!