Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sweet Shoppe Challenge Bingo (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=208)
-   -   November 2018 - Bingo FAQ (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89764)

lingovise 10-28-2018 07:32 PM

November 2018 - Bingo FAQ
 
If you have any questions regarding THIS month's Bingo challenges, please post them here.

We have a wonderful team and community here at SSD....
so someone is sure to get back to you ASAP with answers to anything and everything related to our Challenge Bingo system!

Here is this month's card for easy reference:


lingovise 10-31-2018 11:02 PM

I try and write these prompts with broad themes/concepts in mind and think that personal interpretation is key. You can certainly approach a prompt literally, or I encourage you to think about it in a different way ... take a creative approach on ways to apply prompts so that they'll work for your family. Here's a bit of extra information on a few of this month's challenges to help you get started :

#1: Scrap with any solo product from a November Featured Designer...
Scrap with any product that's by either Flergs or Alice

#8: Wild Card! ...
Scrap anything you'd like for this square ♥

#11: Pay it Forward - Leave Love on 15 Gallery Pages...
You leave love on 15 layouts in the gallery and then post the link to each in your tracker thread.
Use the place marker below to "hold" that spot on your card ♥
First - click on the image below ... then, once you're redirected, right click the image that appears and save it as a .png file.
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1911/...3023bb4307.jpg

#12: Alana You Font...
Click on the image below to download the font and then use it on your page.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1976/...d066a864_b.jpg

#14: Scraplift - Bingo Challenge Thread...
Easy Peasy... just scraplift a page from the person who holds the spot above you in the November Bingo Challenge Thread.
Example: #8 will scraplift a page from the gallery of the person holding the #7 spot, and so on. If you happen to be the first person to post - ie: #3, then you'll scraplift the last person to post in the October Bingo Challenge Thread.

#21: Participate in the SSD Blog Scraplift posted on November 4th...
On the first Sunday of each month, Sugarbabe Kim B. hosts a Scraplift challenge on the SSD Blog.
You have the entire month to play along and complete your page.

#24: Scrap an Interview...
Create a page focusing on a series of questions and answers about your subject.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...chool-700b.jpg

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...Logan-700B.jpg

Scrumptious 11-01-2018 05:22 AM

Yay November bingo! Excited!

I would love some clarification about #16, scrap opposite sides of the page.

biancka 11-01-2018 07:06 AM

Just noticed that the #11 Pay it Forward badge is linked to the jpg and not a png..could that be changed, please ?? Thank you !!

lingovise 11-01-2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrumptious (Post 1062934926)
Yay November bingo! Excited!

I would love some clarification about #16, scrap opposite sides of the page.

Just to scrap on two opposite sides of the page... like either both the left and right, or top and bottom, or opposite corners. does that make sense?

lingovise 11-01-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biancka (Post 1062934931)
Just noticed that the #11 Pay it Forward badge is linked to the jpg and not a png..could that be changed, please ?? Thank you !!

sorry about that... forgot to add the link! it's all fixed now :wub:

AshleyMilfd 11-02-2018 12:00 AM

Kraft background has me stumped and I fear it is way less complex than my mind is making it

lingovise 11-02-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshleyMilfd (Post 1062935015)
Kraft background has me stumped and I fear it is way less complex than my mind is making it

Just means to use a Kraft Paper for your background. Printed or plain, it's up to you. Most kits will usually include one or two kraft papers.

something like these...

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...ty-preview.jpg

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...tralpapers.jpg

Scrumptious 11-02-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lingovise (Post 1062934948)
Just to scrap on two opposite sides of the page... like either both the left and right, or top and bottom, or opposite corners. does that make sense?

I think it does. Something symmetrical, then, yes? Or at least something symmetrical would fit the challenge?

lingovise 11-02-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrumptious (Post 1062935054)
I think it does. Something symmetrical, then, yes? Or at least something symmetrical would fit the challenge?

Doesn't necessarily need to be symmetrical... although, can be if you'd like. The prompt is just meant to get you scrapping on opposing sides of the page.

biancka 11-04-2018 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lingovise (Post 1062934949)
sorry about that... forgot to add the link! it's all fixed now :wub:

Thank you so much !! I need the png one otherwise my OCD gets all worked up :)

Ga_L 11-08-2018 09:38 AM

I would love some clarification about #18 wishlists, thank you

Leablahblah 11-08-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ga_L (Post 1062935241)
I would love some clarification about #18 wishlists, thank you

you could write a list of things that you wish to have for Christmas for example.

jacinda 11-08-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luan37 (Post 1062935264)
you could write a list of things that you wish to have for Christmas for example.

Yep. Have your kids write a birthday or Christmas wishlist. They're always fun to look back on years later.

Or you could write your own. E.g.
I wish I had more hours in the day.
I wish I could have a holiday in France.
I wish I had the motivation to exercise more.... etc.

JennNtheBoys 11-16-2018 11:37 AM

For #15 - Orange & Brown -- Do those have to be the most prominent colors on the page or can the page just include any amount of orange and brown on it?

nietis 11-17-2018 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys (Post 1062935818)
For #15 - Orange & Brown -- Do those have to be the most prominent colors on the page or can the page just include any amount of orange and brown on it?

They have to be the most prominent colours on the page, Jenn. :)

JennNtheBoys 11-18-2018 09:58 PM

perfect, thanks.

christinar 11-24-2018 12:56 AM

Is there any way we can do dinner instead of breakfast?

nietis 11-24-2018 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christinar (Post 1062936451)
Is there any way we can do dinner instead of breakfast?

You can always do breakfast for dinner page, if you want ;) Or scrap about skipping or a habit of not having breakfast.

christinar 11-24-2018 09:15 AM

ok thanks. I just had pictures of dinners but only 1 boring one of breakfast.:unsure:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns