Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Can we talk mascara? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20271)

Kim 12-10-2008 02:12 AM

Can we talk mascara?

I want to try a new brand. I like the stuff I use but dont LOVE it.

I have the cover girl kind that comes in a purple tube. Works ok for me.

What do you use and do you love it? My main thing is I dont like clumping at all.

AnnieBananie 12-10-2008 02:14 AM

I use Lash Exact by CG... it comes in a purple-ish tube though so I dunno if it's the same as yours. I love it! I don't like my mascara thick and clumpy and I haven't had either issue with LE!

Nettio 12-10-2008 02:32 AM

I use Maybelline Full & Soft mascara. I really like it and it's not clumpy.

pbumbaca 12-10-2008 08:06 AM

I use Mary Kay

jessica31876 12-10-2008 08:53 AM

I want to try that new one that extends and thickens with "extension tubes" that wash off only I cant remember who makes it now

right now I just have CG in a blue tube. It is a little too lumpy for me. I will give you a hint though when you are appying mascara take a tissue and wipe most of the mascara off before appying. There is still enough in the brush to appy but it wont lump/clump.

junebug 12-10-2008 09:14 AM

Loreal makes some that i really like. it's in a gold and mauvish tube i think? i currently am using some cheap wet n wild stuff now, lol. it actually is pretty good for only being a couple bucks, lol. i'm one of those girls with long lashes anyway, but they get lighter at the tips, like a light brown, so i need the mascara to make 'em stand out.,

amystoffel 12-10-2008 09:21 AM

Bourjois is amazing amazing amazing.....

lauren grier 12-10-2008 09:34 AM

do NOT use max factor volume couture. I received it as a sample or something...... seriously..the most annoying clumpy mascara I've ever tried. I would like you know, wipe it off the brush.. and STILL have to clean up my lashes. sure.. my lashes looked great in the end, but seriously....... annoying.

that is all ^_^

digideb 12-10-2008 09:41 AM

I use this one by Maybelline & I LOVE it!

LeeAndra 12-10-2008 09:46 AM

I've never tried a kind of mascara I like. It's either too clumpy or makes my eyelids feel heavy all day so I'm constantly fidgeting by pulling at the corners of my eyes. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my eyelashes hang straight down in front of my eyes?!

I'm lame. :thumbdown:

~Julie~ 12-10-2008 09:47 AM

I use the Cover Girl in the Orange tube. I love it, but you have to be careful to not use too much or it will clump.

SeattleSheri 12-10-2008 10:23 AM

KISS ME is awesome. It's waterproof, doesn't run and comes off very easily!!! It only comes off when you use warm water and apply pressure. It's fabulous! It comes off in "tubes". It's a bit pricey at $24, but totally worth it. You can get it at Sephora.

Kim 12-10-2008 05:13 PM

Thanks girls. I need to do some research on those brands that I havent tried before.