Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   QOTD DSD edition: What are you hoping for? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89618)

Saar 09-26-2018 03:37 AM

QOTD DSD edition: What are you hoping for?

DSD is just around the corner, so I thought it would be fun to get excited together and ask some daily question.

So, the first question... What are you hoping for?
Are you looking forward to a good sale, new releases, or maybe clearing your wishlist? Or maybe you're in for some fun challenges and games with awesome prizes? Or do you just want to scrap with all the new stuff?
Or maybe something completely different?

Saar 09-26-2018 03:53 AM

I'm always so excited about DSD. I like the sales and the challenges the most.

Kiana 09-26-2018 04:39 AM

sales and challenges as well.....

I also love seeing so much chatter in the forums.

LJSDesigns 09-26-2018 07:14 AM

I love playing the games. :)

kristalund 09-26-2018 07:43 AM

I am excited to see all the new kits and actually find some time to scrap!

Saar 09-26-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristalund (Post 1062930780)
I am excited to see all the new kits and actually find some time to scrap!

This for me as well.

LynnZant 09-26-2018 08:11 AM

I usually have zero time to scrap that weekend, but I'm looking forward to a great sale with new products and also clearing a few things off my wish list.

Neverland Scraps 09-26-2018 08:43 AM

I work the weekend but I’ll be checking out the games and definitely the new releases!!! I guess just the overall excitement and renew DSD seems to give to digiscrapping, not just for me but everyone.

Rubia Padilha 09-26-2018 09:14 AM

To rest...

https://media.giphy.com/media/oOX5qIDkzDjeo/giphy.gif

Kidding! I love seeing the forum full of people talking, making challenges. Hope everyone will have a great time. :)

aussiegirl 09-26-2018 10:22 AM

I LOVE DSD every year! It's so much fun! Challenges, special sales, new releases giveaways/freebies!

This year, I am basically looking forward to a chance to get online! We will be gone all Weekend (Thurs through Sunday) so I may not get a chance to do anything! I'm going to make sure we bring the laptop, and HOPEFULLY I will find some time to get online, even if just for a few minutes to do something! It will have to be easy and quick (since I will basically be sneaking on in the middle of spending time with family and friends). I'll probably only have time to glance in the store, and maybe purchase a couple items off my wishlist (I have some money in my paypal account just waiting for me to spend it!)

renatasluis 09-26-2018 10:36 AM

New releases, a good sale and buy some kits from my wishlist :)

ChristineF 09-26-2018 03:33 PM

The games are always so much fun.
But I would love to get some good discounts to chop down on my wish list. Also new releases are always fun! I’d love to see something new, not done before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmjrocko 09-26-2018 03:52 PM

Sales, games, scrapping

Leablahblah 09-26-2018 05:33 PM

I'm afraid I won't enjoy the challenges/games this year. I give myself too much pressure and try to finish everything and it kinda kills the fun. I hope it won't be too time consuming.

I love seeing the new releases!

scrappinnewbie 09-26-2018 07:07 PM

I love it all even if I don't get to participate.... the games, the chatter, the new releases, the sales, the freebies, the inspiration....... it is a wonderful time of the year.. :)

It is an exciting weekend for the scrap community.

3BluEyedBabi 09-26-2018 11:11 PM

Games and freebies!

tammybean04 09-27-2018 08:14 AM

I am hoping to get some of the challenges done. I love the inspiration DSD brings to the gallery!

allyanne 09-27-2018 09:04 AM

I'm hoping to win the lottery, so I can buy everything I've ever wanted! Lol, really, I enjoy the buzz in the forums, the special bingo games we sometimes have, and of course, shopping the sale. We are gone all day the Saturday of that weekend, so I'm hoping I can spend some solid time on Sunday scrapping and playing.

biancka 09-27-2018 09:51 AM

I am hoping for lots of dips/scoops and ofcourse lots of fun & games :)

AmieN1 09-27-2018 11:56 AM

I love the good sales & the fun games with sweet prizes! :)

pewtertm 09-27-2018 05:56 PM

I want to add to my Disney stash, so sales!! And I love the games for the scrapping inspiration.

rach3975 09-27-2018 10:49 PM

I've had a serious lack of mojo the last few weeks, so I'm looking forward to scrap inspiration in all its forms...challenges, fantastic new products, and sales that let me buy some of the alreadyeleased items I want!

g8rbeckie 09-27-2018 10:51 PM

can someone tell me the dates again? It's not this weekend but NEXT weekend, right?

mrsashbaugh 09-28-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g8rbeckie (Post 1062930937)
can someone tell me the dates again? It's not this weekend but NEXT weekend, right?

Yes! Next weekend...you all will love what's coming! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

angiekey 09-28-2018 12:55 AM

I am SO excited about iDSD weekend! I've been warning my husband every couple days to expect me to spend a lot of time in my studio that weekend. I figure by the time it rolls around, he might have heard me once. (LOL!)

I'm looking forward to a great sale - I've been quietly building my wishlist - and I wait with bated breath for new releases. I'm excited to see what coordinated Christmas kits KCB has in store for us this year (doesn't she usually release them around iDSD?) and I always buy them all ... my dad is a professional Santa, so I have so so SO many Christmas-themed photos to scrap.

And I'm going to try to join in at least a couple challenges (I've not done that before). Can't wait to see what the SSD team has in store for us - I'm counting down the days!

Saar 09-28-2018 12:59 AM

I think (not a 100% sure) that Kristen releases her Christmas collection during black Friday. But I could be wrong.

angiekey 09-28-2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saar (Post 1062930949)
I think (not a 100% sure) that Kristen releases her Christmas collection during black Friday. But I could be wrong.

Well, if that's the case...

https://media.giphy.com/media/NTY1kHmcLsCsg/giphy.gif

...but, it will mean I can buy more of other stuff with my iDSD budget and the Christmas kits will come from November's Black Friday budget. So...

http://bestanimations.com/Music/Danc...f-image-50.gif

Saar 09-28-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angiekey (Post 1062930954)
Well, if that's the case...

https://media.giphy.com/media/NTY1kHmcLsCsg/giphy.gif

...but, it will mean I can buy more of other stuff with my iDSD budget and the Christmas kits will come from November's Black Friday budget. So...

http://bestanimations.com/Music/Danc...f-image-50.gif

Haha, perfect! :thumbup:

kc33558 09-29-2018 07:49 PM

I like when we make new siggies, play games, go shopping so I can play games, I like the games that make us look at other's galleries, I like to play games!!! Did I mention the games?

JennNtheBoys 10-02-2018 11:54 AM

I need a sale, and am on the hunt for templates that have lots of photo spots that are straight, but not really pocket style if that makes any sense at all.

I'd also give anything for a 'Grown up' makeup/glam kit that's not loaded with pink, and more High School sports.... (wrestling in particular). ;)

Natalie C 10-02-2018 04:02 PM

I love the sales and challenges but I haven't been able to participate in a few years since DSD usually falls around my DD's birthday.

tanyiadeskins 10-02-2018 06:01 PM

I love the games and challenges and sales of course :) If I were to wish for something good maybe a good CT Call or two lol:wub:

Scrumptious 10-06-2018 04:36 AM

This is going to be my first active DSD! I've enjoyed blog hops and sales in the past, but I started scrapping while in graduate school and literally every year I would have at least one paper due over DSD weekend, and usually a full weekend of classes on top of that. I'm excited just to be able to actually play games and hopefully do some scrapping, get inspired, & see other people's beautiful work.