Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Snack Attack (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94629)

weaselwatchr 09-14-2021 05:12 PM

Snack Attack

It's time to grab a snack. Do you opt for something sweet or salty? Or are you good and opt for something healthy? My tastes vary. Sometimes I opt for salty and sometimes sweet. I usually get either a cheddar popcorn, or a caramel popcorn. They are a quick thing to grab and usually if I have a handful I am done.

littlekiwi 09-14-2021 05:16 PM

I tend to veer more towards savoury and reasonably healthy, usually either beetroot or pumpkin hummus and crackers.

Ponytails 09-14-2021 08:42 PM

Cheese and crackers is my go to. Specifically cheddar slices and Tricuits. Yum!

iScrap 09-14-2021 09:24 PM

Yes.

Haha all the snacks. I love savory snacks and mostly stay healthy at home and work. I love veggies cut into sticks and make dips and hummus to dip them into. Popcorn is a favorite and I go bonkers for a tasty chocolate. I treat myself when we go out or get takeout. It’s not a daily thing, or even a weekly thing at this time, so I don’t deprive myself of a pastry, candy or my precious soft pretzels on occasion.

AmieN1 09-14-2021 10:06 PM

sweet AND salty is my fave! Love pretzel m&m's, chocolate covered potato chips or chocolate almonds, caramel popcorn, etc.

Kimberly27 09-14-2021 10:10 PM

Yummy! I love sweet but salty will do as well. Cashews and chocolate raisins is a fav, cheddar popcorn but I will also get down with fresh fruit...apple, pineapple, cantaloupe, grapes, blueberries...it is my lunch sometimes too. A big bowl of fruit.

LJSDesigns 09-14-2021 10:50 PM

Sweet and salty for me. I can usually be satisfied with one salted caramel for a snack when I need a true snack. If it is covered in chocolate even better. Other wise if I need something sweet, it is sugar free jello or dates.

tjscraps 09-14-2021 11:27 PM

Salty. Followed by sweet. Then salty lol :thumbup:

Chips are my fave.

LynnZant 09-15-2021 06:33 AM

For about three years, I would have three apples throughout the day for snacks. I'm appled out after that--especially because I cut every one. Now, I grab a handful of pretzel minis if I get the munchies.

Ponytails 09-15-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmieN1 (Post 1063064131)
sweet AND salty is my fave! Love pretzel m&m's, chocolate covered potato chips or chocolate almonds, caramel popcorn, etc.

Chocolate covered potato chips? Can't say I've heard of that one before! :D

Leablahblah 09-15-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponytails (Post 1063064197)
Chocolate covered potato chips? Can't say I've heard of that one before! :D

haha I haven't either and I'm intrigued. It has to be the biggest calorie count ever!

I don't typically snack. Sometimes I'll crave a piece of chocolate but I usually end up with a headache :crying:
I also like these really bad for you Doritos Sweet Chili. But not often.

joelsgirl 09-15-2021 08:39 PM

I hate snacks. Before we got stuck at home all the time from COVID, I never snacked. But now I snack out of boredom, except that there's not really anything snacky I like, so I end up eating ice. It gives me something to "eat" to cure my boredom without adding calories.

Dalis 09-16-2021 08:10 AM

Most of the time salty right after I ate something sweet and it wasn't what I wanted. LOL!!!!!