Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Super Bowl Scrappin' anyone?? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98298)

kristalund 02-10-2024 10:53 AM

Super Bowl Scrappin' anyone??

I will have the house to myself on Sunday for the Super Bowl...and want to scrapbook. I am planning and organizing which project(s) to work on.
Anyone else going to be at their laptop watching the big game?

lizziej 02-10-2024 10:56 AM

Lucky you, Krista!! I'll be watching the game, but I won't be scrapping. I would get way too many interruptions. lol

tanyiadeskins 02-10-2024 11:18 AM

no sports here. I will be scrapping and doing chores :thumbup:

CindyB 02-10-2024 12:21 PM

Since my team didn't make the big game...I'll be rooting for my squares and USHER!!! I'll be tuned in, but mostly for the commercials and halftime show. I might join you in a little scrapping too :)

AmieN1 02-10-2024 12:45 PM

I'm hoping to be home in time to watch the game- my son has a hockey game in Canada (only 3 hours away) that morning. Depending how it's going I might be scrapping while watching. ;)

Robin Carlton 02-10-2024 12:51 PM

Gotta admit, I don't care about the Super Bowl at all. No plans!

allyanne 02-10-2024 12:54 PM

Can both teams lose? Haha, we will probably watch, but I don't really care this year. It's a great excuse to make some fun food though!

HavaDrPepper 02-10-2024 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allyanne (Post 1063161887)
Can both teams lose? Haha, we will probably watch, but I don't really care this year. It's a great excuse to make some fun food though!

Yeah, not a fan of either team. Don't even plan to watch. Most of the commercials are already on the internet and I don't care about the half-time show either.

So I'll either scrap, read or binge The Traitors Australia Season 1.

tjscraps 02-10-2024 01:35 PM

Hubby will be watching it - I like the commercials lol If I scrap or not depends if we have impromptu plans to watch with other people or not.

lovely1m 02-10-2024 01:42 PM

My husband has training so won't be home. My son wants to watch though so likely I will make something fun for us to eat and we will watch. I can scrap though if I feel like it while he watches. I asked if he wanted to invite over friends but most of his friends don't watch sports so probably just us.

kristalund 02-11-2024 09:53 PM

I am not getting as much done as I hoped I would- 2 layouts so far. Anyone else?

Sherri Tierney 02-11-2024 11:15 PM

It is on here, but I haven't watched. I've just asked for updates on the score now and then. I am working on some LETRS training for work (science of reading stuff) and we have a professional development day tomorrow over unit 7 and I am trying to finish unit 7. Oops.

That said, I know which way I'd like the game to go. I'm not a fan of either team, but I hate one more than the other.