Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gallery Hekp (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93840)

JoyBelle 03-06-2021 03:32 PM

Gallery Hekp

I hope somebody can help me! I have uploaded a layout to the gallery but the information about the kit I've used etc isn't showing up even though I wrote it in - even edited it to add it in but still isn't showing.

Does anyone know why?

LynnZant 03-06-2021 03:48 PM

This is what I see:

Journalling reads:
"Two years ago, I was accepted onto a degree course at
Umea University to study towards my teaching degree. I
worked full time and studied part time. The first year
involved trips up to Umea, but due to corona, the 2nd year
was all online. There were many times when it all felt too
much and I was ready to give up. But, I stuck at it
and am now a qualified teacher!"

Swedish isn't my mother tongue having moved here 10 years ago, the degree was in Swedish.

JoyBelle 03-06-2021 04:01 PM

I think I've worked it out now. It was because I had written Umeå using the Swedish letter. When I took away the 'å' and put an 'a' instead, it worked!

Txcorey 03-06-2021 09:29 PM

You're journaling is showing up, but not your credits.

JoyBelle 03-07-2021 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txcorey (Post 1063041031)
You're journaling is showing up, but not your credits.

Any idea why? I fixed the journaling which wasn't showing up originally due to a Swedish letter in the journaling but I can't seem to fix the credits section.

Tree City 03-07-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoyBelle (Post 1063041048)
Any idea why? I fixed the journaling which wasn't showing up originally due to a Swedish letter in the journaling but I can't seem to fix the credits section.

Is there an apostrophe in your credits? it was a while ago and I can't remember who it was, but someone had the same issue in the gallery and removing the apostrophe from their credits fixed it.

Saar 03-08-2021 06:12 AM

The gallery goes a little wonky sometimes when people use "special" characters.

An apostrophe always gives me issues as well.

Dalis 03-08-2021 10:02 AM

Yep, I was going to say, must be a foreign (non-English) character in there. It happens to me when I used to write anything w/ an accent or an ñ.

Dalis 03-08-2021 10:03 AM

btw. WELCOME

aussiegirl 03-10-2021 04:14 PM

Hey Joy, I never add my credits or anything on the first upload photo page. I only select what layout I want to upload, once that layout is uploaded showing the thumbnail, that is where I add my credits and chose different galleries to add it to. Does that help? I can maybe take some screen shots and send them to you on Facebook messenger if that would be more helpful!

Sounds like you did get some help though, hopefully you can figure it out! :)

JoyBelle 03-10-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1063041303)
Hey Joy, I never add my credits or anything on the first upload photo page. I only select what layout I want to upload, once that layout is uploaded showing the thumbnail, that is where I add my credits and chose different galleries to add it to. Does that help? I can maybe take some screen shots and send them to you on Facebook messenger if that would be more helpful!

Sounds like you did get some help though, hopefully you can figure it out! :)

Hi! That’s what I’ve done on the last couple of layouts and think that has made a difference and, as far as I can see, the info is all there. I have forgotten so much since I scrapped last!!!