Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thank you (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93626)

Kimberly27 01-24-2021 05:38 PM

Thank you

Thank you to those of you that take the time to comment on the layouts in the galleries. I will admit it is the highlight of my day to go in and see the little number beside my name in the gallery with messages where someone has commented. I try to go in and return the favor or find layouts with no comments....So THANK YOU!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I don't know if we have a team that does it or if it is just dedicated wonderful peeps but THANK YOU!

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Dalis 01-24-2021 06:36 PM

Best feeling in the world to see a number up there! I have to agree!!!!

lorigaud 01-24-2021 08:00 PM

Agreed! I mean, who doesn't like getting comments, right? Would love to see more people join in the Layout Loving Thread - it's such an easy way to give someone a smile, and get one in return! Plus, it's awesome inspiration for me when I see so many beautiful pages! :)

Dalis 01-24-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorigaud (Post 1063031957)
Agreed! I mean, who doesn't like getting comments, right? Would love to see more people join in the Layout Loving Thread - it's such an easy way to give someone a smile, and get one in return! Plus, it's awesome inspiration for me when I see so many beautiful pages! :)

I just joined, I never realized such a thread existed. LOL!!

Kimberly27 01-24-2021 10:04 PM

I have been here a while but I thought for the longest time it was for creative team members only but soon jumped on. I try to go there to find layouts or just search the galleries. I sometimes comment on old layouts if I find one that has no comments. <3 I have been on other boards that have teams that do only that...comment on layouts. :) It is fun getting some lovin'

bienejen 01-24-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalis (Post 1063031949)
Best feeling in the world to see a number up there! I have to agree!!!!

Agreed!!!! It only takes a little time but can really make someone's day!!

Dalis 01-24-2021 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bienejen (Post 1063031971)
Agreed!!!! It only takes a little time but can really make someone's day!!

100%!!!!!!

3BluEyedBabi 01-24-2021 10:52 PM

I agree! It's so nice when someone takes the time to recognize your work.

allyanne 01-25-2021 07:32 AM

I love getting and receiving love! I gave myself a challenge about a year ago that if I bother to click on any layout in the gallery, I had better take the extra 20+ seconds or so to leave a little comment on it too. It has really helped me to leave more love in the gallery. I just love knowing that someone liked my work enough to say so, so I try to do the same. Leaving love is also a great way to make friends around here and interact with each other.

SweetChar 01-25-2021 07:38 AM

I agree with all that's been said. :)
Love the lovin!
Thanks from me, too!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

aussiegirl 01-25-2021 12:29 PM

Years ago, I was actually on a team where our "job" was to leave love in the gallery! We earned free kits and % off based on our "work"! It was so much fun, and I made so many friends! I LOVE to leave love and encourage others, unfortunately, I haven't been able to leave many comments- life has just gotten too busy with 4 teenagers/almost adults! So glad that there are others who enjoy leaving love as much as I have in the past! It's always such an encouragement to see someone liked your layout enough to leave you some love! Someday I will get back into it, but for now I have had to step back! Thank you for those of you who find/make the time to do it!

Leablahblah 01-25-2021 02:34 PM

I also love leaving a little something on layouts. We all spend a great deal of time working on our layouts so it's the least I can do to leave one or two sentences about things I love in a layout.
I also appreciate all the comments I get. So thank you!!

clucaswvu04 01-25-2021 02:43 PM

It really is just the best feeling to see comments, and definitely so appreciated. I try to challenge myself that for every layout I share I try to leave love on 2-3 other layouts (I am not always great at getting it done when I post layouts but try to remember to go back and do it later)

knittingbec 01-25-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allyanne (Post 1063032000)
I gave myself a challenge about a year ago that if I bother to click on any layout in the gallery, I had better take the extra 20+ seconds or so to leave a little comment on it too.

Same! I get irrationally sad/disappointed when I see that a page has dozens of views and no comments.

allyanne 01-25-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knittingbec (Post 1063032023)
Same! I get irrationally sad/disappointed when I see that a page has dozens of views and no comments.

Lol, me too! I’m always like, how can 38 people have looked at this and not said anything! But I know people are busy and maybe are shy about commenting.