Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Qotd: Weekend! How are you spending your weekend? (11/25) (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87944)

Saar 11-25-2017 04:03 AM

Qotd: Weekend! How are you spending your weekend? (11/25)

Weekend! How are you spending your weekend?
Are you recovering from Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday?

wendyp 11-25-2017 04:18 AM

I'm spending my weekend scrapping and having fun with my family. Next to that nothing special, because the soccer game is cancled because of to much rain. And Rosalie is not feeling well so taking care of her as well.

anelia 11-25-2017 06:19 AM

I'm spending it at home, hoping to have some time to scrap with the new goodies I got.
The weather is not nice at all so I have the perfect excuse to stay indoors :D

jak 11-25-2017 06:44 AM

Cleaning... not very exciting I know. I'm too scrapped out from the last week so I don't think I'll doing any of that this weekend.

allyanne 11-25-2017 08:15 AM

I am still recovering from hosting Thanksgiving on Thursday. I have some houseguests still here, so I've been hanging out with my cousin and niece, eating too many leftovers and drinking too many sparkling beverages! I hope to take it easy today, maybe catch up on some PL pages and take down the autumn decor.

KateD 11-25-2017 08:24 AM

We went to the Christmas Market in Brussels yesterday. Today, I'm downloading my Black Friday scrappy purchases, going grocery shopping, and hopefully scrapping. Tomorrow, I hope to do lots of scrapbooking. At the moment, I'm recovering from my workout. I started my first workout program in ages - because what better time to start a workout program than Thanksgiving, right?

kristalund 11-25-2017 09:33 AM

We mostly hung around yesterday. We went to the park to play soccer, basketball and ride bikes. Today we are going to decorate the house!!

britaneejean 11-25-2017 12:00 PM

I went to Zumba this morning while my husband started smoking a turkey. We’ll have another thanksgiving meal tonight, just our little family. We’re still recovering from Thanksgiving, more so from Wednesday though. We had a family wedding + thanksgiving meal + family pics (me being the photographer & set up/cleanup) Wednesday so we’ve been recovering ever since. So we’ll clean up some around the house, finish boxing up fall stuff, and we have dog training in the afternoon. Nothing huge and fancy which I’m thrilled about lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rach3975 11-25-2017 12:36 PM

We were visiting family for Thanksgiving, so we'll spend half of today driving home and the rest of it unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a lazy day at home with lots of scrapping time for me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

tammybean04 11-25-2017 01:36 PM

It has been a busy last couple of days. We had a great dinner and then some BF shopping yesterday, that kept me out all day, and today is just relaxing. And then some more relaxing tomorrow. Although, need to do some cleaning, might hold off on that until Monday.

Sheana 11-25-2017 03:51 PM

My oldest daughter is performing in The Nutcracker all weekend so we are spending our weekend at the theater.

jaye 11-25-2017 10:19 PM

I pulled my bamboo tablet out and dusted it off, think I may relearn it. I was also in our local Santa Claus parade tonight with a group of students from our high school.

Tomorrow will be some cleaning, calling my son to wish him a happy birthday (he's away at college) and headed out to my parents for dinner.

weaselwatchr 11-26-2017 01:33 AM

Sadly I must work all weekend

cherrygutz 11-26-2017 03:38 AM

I never planned on spending it with a headache but it happened. I'm thinking I need a new pillow. I am very choosy when it comes to pillows...

But on a lighter side, we're planning on going to central park New York tomorrow. If I don't have a headache that is.

AmieN1 11-26-2017 02:15 PM

We were out of town so mostly catching up on laundry, grocery shopping & finishing the Holiday decor- going to attempt to hang up the lights outside- since my hubby broke his ankle 2 weeks ago- it's all on me to get the stuff up.... We'll see how that goes! ;)

Saar 11-30-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateD (Post 1062893094)
We went to the Christmas Market in Brussels yesterday. Today, I'm downloading my Black Friday scrappy purchases, going grocery shopping, and hopefully scrapping. Tomorrow, I hope to do lots of scrapbooking. At the moment, I'm recovering from my workout. I started my first workout program in ages - because what better time to start a workout program than Thanksgiving, right?

How was the Christmas market in Brussels?
I would love to go as well. I've seen it on the news and it looks amazing.