Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ONE passport challenge left (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91934)

Sherri Tierney 01-18-2020 11:13 PM

ONE passport challenge left

I just need to take a moment to shout with excitement! I am almost done with this month's challenges! It has been 3 years (January 2017 I had a bingo blackout) since I've done more than a few challenges. Most months I don't scrap at all. I'm so happy to be sorta back in the game. I say sorta because my classes start on Monday and I may not have a lot of time to scrap once I get into those. I'm hoping to though!!

StacyLynn 01-18-2020 11:27 PM

YAY!!!! That's awesome!!!

And good luck with your classes!

jacinda 01-19-2020 12:06 AM

Good on you Sherri!

nietis 01-19-2020 04:53 AM

YAY!! That's awesome!

Leablahblah 01-19-2020 11:11 AM

Yay! Which one is your last one? Do you keep the most difficult for last or tackle it first?

craftytam 01-19-2020 01:04 PM

Wow!! That's awesome, Sherri!! Congratulations!

Sherri Tierney 01-19-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leablahblah (Post 1062984903)
Yay! Which one is your last one? Do you keep the most difficult for last or tackle it first?

The selfie one is last. I don't often put 15 or more photos on a page so that is daunting, plus I still need to take some. Otherwise, I would drive myself crazy trying to decide what to do so I usually start at the top of the list and work my way down. When I hit a snag, I go to the bottom and work up. :D

MandaT 01-19-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney (Post 1062984914)
The selfie one is last. I don't often put 15 or more photos on a page so that is daunting, plus I still need to take some. Otherwise, I would drive myself crazy trying to decide what to do so I usually start at the top of the list and work my way down. When I hit a snag, I go to the bottom and work up. :D

That's the one I have left too! Congrats on an almost blackout!!

aurian 01-19-2020 06:06 PM

Wow, that is a massive effort! Well done to you (and good luck with the selfie challenge!).

MamaBee 01-19-2020 06:24 PM

woohoo!! Way to go!!

Neverland Scraps 01-19-2020 06:48 PM

Wow!! That's awesome!!! Congratulations on getting so many scrapped already, and it's only the 19th of the month!! What is the last challenge that you have left?

Good luck with your classes! My daughter's classes start on Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to it as it means I'll be driving her back and forth to the bus station, worrying about her while she's away! You know, mom stuff! :D

Sherri Tierney 01-19-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps (Post 1062984924)
Wow!! That's awesome!!! Congratulations on getting so many scrapped already, and it's only the 19th of the month!! What is the last challenge that you have left?

Good luck with your classes! My daughter's classes start on Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to it as it means I'll be driving her back and forth to the bus station, worrying about her while she's away! You know, mom stuff! :D

The selfie challenge is the one left.

I can completely relate to the mom stuff! My daughter is on her way back from a senior trip right now and I worried as she drove herself to the college that they left from and back. At least she didn't drive herself ON the trip! She should be home soon. I'm waiting a little impatiently!

icindi 01-19-2020 10:09 PM

Awesome to both Sherri and apphotos on only one challenge left! That selfie challenge is definitely challenging!! It's one fo the 3 I have left, too. I'm sorry we're all in the same boat, but it's comforting to me to know others find it difficult, too!

knittingbec 01-20-2020 05:57 AM

Wow, nice work!
I'm just about opposite of you with one done, I think! haha... maybe 2??

Leablahblah 01-20-2020 03:43 PM

2 left for me!! I just posted the Selfie challenge and for me that was the hardest one with all those photos!

I have Journal and Color challenges left and I have template and kits picked out. Just have to scrap them!

JillW 01-21-2020 11:42 AM

Good for you!!!
That's awesome! I had such high hopes starting the new year and they just fizzled!! Guess there's still a little time left in the month ... lol ...

aussiegirl 01-22-2020 10:53 AM

Woohoo!! Congratulations! I haven't done ANY for the Passport Challenge this month! But I'm ok with that! :)

lorigaud 01-22-2020 07:59 PM

Good for you! I never even started lol!