Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Netflix suggestions (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95822)

LJSDesigns 06-09-2022 11:34 PM

Netflix suggestions

I need some suggestions of what to watch on Netflix. There are so many choices that I get overwhelmed. So, if you all want to share your favorites with me, that would be great. I like a wide variety of things, so I am open to most suggestions. I prefer a series, because I like to binge watch, but movies are good too. TIA. :wub:

LynnZant 06-10-2022 08:00 AM

I though Lucifer was pretty good. I don't watch many series, though. I tend to watch stand up comedy specials when working out.

bienejen 06-10-2022 08:58 AM

Stranger things, The Crown, Wet Hot American Summer, Russian Doll.
If you at all enjoy competition shows, Blown Away (blown glass - super cool), Is it cake? (cakes made to look like real objects), Zumbo's Just Desserts (THE most amazing dessert creations), Sugar Rush (also very cool dessert creations), Nailed It - all the variations (perfect to have in the background while working - these are dessert fails)
Comedians in cars getting coffee (my fave to watch at the gym - 20-25 min ep is perfect to entertain while on the treadmill).

renatasluis 06-10-2022 10:12 AM

Pieces of her, 8 episodes.
It's from a Karen Slaughter book.
And in liked Chesapeak shores.
I'ts 5 seasons.

LauraOD 06-10-2022 10:35 AM

My husband and I just finished The Lincoln Lawyer. It was really good.

I am in the middle of Stranger Things Season 4. I have been watching this since the beginning and love it.

The Umbrella Academy is coming back soon with season 3. That was really good. You could get caught up in time.

angels 06-10-2022 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraOD (Post 1063100335)
My husband and I just finished The Lincoln Lawyer. It was really good.

I am in the middle of Stranger Things Season 4. I have been watching this since the beginning and love it.

The Umbrella Academy is coming back soon with season 3. That was really good. You could get caught up in time.

I look forward to The Umbrella Academy :w00t:

Kimberly27 06-10-2022 05:46 PM

I second Lincoln Lawyer and Stranger Things.

If you like weird and creepy then Midnight Mass

Leablahblah 06-10-2022 09:22 PM

I watched a French movie that was pretty funny to me but I don't know if an American would also have the same humor?

It was called the Take Down.

msbamf2you 06-11-2022 01:36 AM

so these movies have been out for a bit but: ophelia and memoirs of a geisha were awesome to see. if you like action, the first couple movies for mission impossible and daniel craigs james bond are there. steel magnolias of course for a kickass woman ensemble.

if you like period pieces that you may not have seen beyond peaky blinders, call the widwife, the crown, downton abbey, bridgertons etc, enola holmes was really amazing and a must watch!! if you dont like period pieces, enola holmes is still amazing and a must watch! lol

as for other tv shows, i echo lucifer and how amazing it is. also the chilling adventures of sabrina. i think everyone should watch never have i ever because even though it's a young adult show, the story is pretty great.

if you are a fan of some anime and video games, castlevania is perfect, but there is some nudity. recommend the witcher too!

LauraOD 06-11-2022 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 1063100359)
I look forward to The Umbrella Academy :w00t:

I might rewatch it before Season 3 :wub: