Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   **sigh** (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15220)

**Holly** 09-12-2008 07:44 PM

**sigh**

Can someone please tell my son that there is more to life then Toy Story.... :blink:

He has to watch it when he get up and when he comes home from daycare....I am going insane...he knows almost all the lines...

Sad....

**sigh**

*Kelly* 09-12-2008 07:46 PM

I COMPLETELY feel your pain, except my Kaydan *HEARTS* Curious George. George is in my truck, he watches it during breakfast and when he comes home from school. I have to DVR it, so we have multiple shows on demand if necessary:blink:

[michele] 09-12-2008 07:59 PM

No sympathy from me.

Strawbuh-buh-buhberry Strawbuh-buh-buhberry
Strawbuh-buh-buhberry Shortcake!

ARGH! Over. And over. And over. :crying:

:P Michele

**Holly** 09-12-2008 08:00 PM

Ha well I am glad I am not the only one!

Aggie Aviso 09-12-2008 08:04 PM

Mine is crazy about Lion King..

and she is my DAUGHTER! She greets everybody with a ROOOOOOOAAAAR.
Seriously, she watches it five times a day that we needed to get a second DVD because it wore down!

Mama-to-Elle 09-12-2008 08:34 PM

I feel ya Holls, Elle is OBSESSED with the W-I-G-G-L-E-S,:(, Yo GABBA, and Jacks Big Music Show...... UGH...
and to top it off, shes REALLY starting to like Wow Wow Wubzy, and I cant STANDDDDDDDD that one!!!!!!!

amystoffel 09-12-2008 08:51 PM

It's all about Toy Story here too. My son stands on the couch and leaps off "too infinity and beyond" ...

AmyM 09-12-2008 08:52 PM

We've been through the Toy Story phase. Give it a couple months and there will be a new obsession ;)

Kat Stokes 09-12-2008 08:57 PM

Derrick watched Monsters Inc. 3 times a day from age 1 to 4... EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I hope your son's obsession does not last that long...

Chels85 09-12-2008 08:59 PM

My lil nephew's obession is The Pacifer lol

kscwgirl 09-12-2008 09:15 PM

Jessica my son loves Wubbzy too and I haaaaaaaaate it. Hate it. The obsession here is Blue's Clues.

my4boys 09-12-2008 09:20 PM

I went through 3 videos of Lion King and 2 Tarzan ( before we had our DVD player ) so I am totally feelin your pain girl......thankfully that was a long time ago and my twins don't really do that and besides that a DVD lasts a lot longer!!!!!

mixedclawzz 09-12-2008 09:52 PM

I have to watch Spongebob from sun up to sundown. :thumbdown:

scrappinsweetie 09-12-2008 09:57 PM

star wars here. seriously if i wake up to the star wars theme blaring from the tv at 6:30 in the morning, there is gonna be one grumpy momma!! he has been waking me up with it for the past week.

**Holly** 09-12-2008 10:09 PM

haha ok good now i really know I am not alone!!!

Jessica...Kaden loves Wubbzy now too...annoying... at least he is past gabba gabba....but we also love Upside Down Show....

Aggie Aviso 09-12-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat Stokes (Post 232188)
Derrick watched Monsters Inc. 3 times a day from age 1 to 4... EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I hope your son's obsession does not last that long...

I think we are switching to Monsters Inc too. Martha just discovered Boo and loves her to pieces. I just hope it doesnt last for four years hahaha!

Mama-to-Elle 09-12-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Holly** (Post 232334)
haha ok good now i really know I am not alone!!!

Jessica...Kaden loves Wubbzy now too...annoying... at least he is past gabba gabba....but we also love Upside Down Show....

Ugh.... Its just the horrible voices on Wubbzy... :glare: and she laughs sooo hard at the tv when its on, so what a mean mom I would be to change it... :(

The upside down show drives me wonky... she'll watch it, but not a fave of hers yet :: crossing fingers::

Her REAL fave is wiggles, and lots of ppl hate them, but i can actually handle them okay.. :blink:

Mama-to-Elle 09-12-2008 10:30 PM

Ohhhhhh.. and i forgot she LOOOOOVES "Little Bill" which i dont understand.. its SOO boring to me... oh well, at least its not annoying :D

**Holly** 09-12-2008 10:52 PM

Haha yeah Kaden loves "Little Bill" too...I like the "Upside Down" show..it really promotes imagination.

Melissa Bennett 09-12-2008 11:01 PM

Hee hee, too funny. I get lines from Sponge Bob quoted to me all the time. *sigh*

Nikki Epperson 09-12-2008 11:05 PM

Ours is Cars. And Chicken Little. I'm ready for new movies.

**Holly** 09-12-2008 11:05 PM

Ugh it was Cars for the longest time...he still likes that every now and then...and his room is Cars...

Lukasmummy 09-12-2008 11:19 PM

Oh yes we have had that one here too, then it was endless watching of Bee Movie, ratatouille crept in there for a bit, now it's Bucky O Hare which is cool with me since I bought it because I was feeling slightly nostaligic and saw it on ebay lol. All phases pass it's just sometimes something more irritating takes their place lol. ((hugs))) i'm sure there will come a day when you miss kids tv :p

pewtertm 09-12-2008 11:52 PM

I'd take Toy Story over Elmo's Potty Time or Dora's Fairytale Adventure any day of the week...you haven't really lived until you hear Elmo and friends talking about how they put their peepee and poopoo in the potty.

And let's not forget the 8 or 9 hours straight of Milo & Otis in the truck as we drove to Houston last spring...ugggh!

lizzyfizzy 09-13-2008 01:27 AM

oh holly. i feel your pain. there was a time when the letter factory played over and over and over. damn phonics. what is it with kids and movie fetishes?!?!

CA Dreamer 09-13-2008 01:41 AM

In our house, it is Spongebob. At least it is not the same Spongebob episode or movie, but I am so sick of the little guy. His voice is killing me!

sugarink 09-13-2008 03:31 AM

Oh my goodness... I am so feeling you.

Last month was Monster's Inc.
This month is Alvin and the Chipmunks

Who know what it'll be next month!:blink:

alansrock 09-13-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Holly** (Post 232065)
Can someone please tell my son that there is more to life then Toy Story.... :blink:

He has to watch it when he get up and when he comes home from daycare....I am going insane...he knows almost all the lines...

Sad....

**sigh**

Introduce him to Toy Story 2! BAAAAAHHHHH!!!:p (sorry i couldn't resist)

lhaslem 09-13-2008 10:14 AM

Hayden went through Toy Story also, and Curious George...then he moved to Night at the Museum - he LOVES that movie. Mark and I made him a little tool belt just like Larry's with retractable keys and a flashlight...Hayden loves to re-enact just about every scene in the movie (and even watches the bonus disk - making of the movie).

It's so funny the things they get stuck on.

When Kylie was little, she was a freak about Lion King (and even suggested naming Hayden "Scar")...then she moved onto Madeline...and the list goes on:)

**Holly** 09-13-2008 11:13 AM

Jami I did...he says it is too scary...ugh it's not he is just being a turd...hehe