Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oh where, oh where (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30073)

littlekiwi 06-14-2009 08:28 PM

Oh where, oh where

has my mojo gone????

Seriously it has been missing since the beginning of April - I have CT layouts to do & time to kill but no mojo. I've looked at templates, sketches, scraplifts, challenges and nothing is motivating me to scrap.

jannylynn 06-14-2009 09:47 PM

When this happens with me I either go with it and ride it out knowing that one day I'll want to scrap again OR I force myself to pic out a picture and scrap. Usually once I start, I get it back!

I hope you find your mojo again. :(

jessica31876 06-14-2009 10:05 PM

mines been gone for awhile too. I dont have any extra money to buy kits so I dont feel like scrapping much. I have just been doing some of my other hobbies (cross-stiching right now)

littlekiwi 06-14-2009 10:39 PM

I'm planning on going into the city over the weekend to take some photos - hopefully that will inspire me.

newfiemountiewife 06-15-2009 06:20 AM

Whatever you do, don't quit your CTs! Just before Christmas I had major mojo loss, and I quit ALL but 1 of my CTs. Of course, it came back right after, and I've been kicking myself in the butt ever since. What a dumb idea!

So just don't do that LOL. Ride it out, take a few days. The more I force it, the worse it is.

Nonnie917 06-15-2009 01:59 PM

My mojo has been gone since September of last year. Sad isn't it??? :(

Kara 06-15-2009 02:19 PM

I lost mine for the whole first trimester of this pregnancy. I'm feeling much better now, so remember that this too shall pass!

Sarah8914 06-15-2009 02:20 PM

Yeah, I think the birth of my baby (3 months ago!) took it out of me. But I'm definitely staying on my teams to keep me going, at least a little bit!

switchwiz 06-15-2009 04:53 PM

I've lost my mojo too......just can't seem to get in the mood anymore!!! I've even tried a couple of pages, but never finished them. I haven't quit buying kits, but they're just sitting there waiting for me to do something with them!!!---hope it comes back soon, cause this is crazy, I haven't gotten SR in 2 months going on 3

littlekiwi 06-15-2009 07:32 PM

Considering the CT I'm on is also my scrappy income as I make quickpages for them to I won't quit the team. Luckily it is a really relaxed team so I'm just riding out the wave right now.

ColleenSwerb 06-15-2009 07:43 PM

I think my mojo hooked up with yours, and they're on a cross-country road trip, cuz mine has been gone all year. I force out a few pages here and there for assignments, but other than that I'm tapped pretty dry.

Such is life. :) Hopefully the missing mojo's will come back soon and life can return to normal.

littlekiwi 06-16-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrodoNY0123 (Post 469762)
I think my mojo hooked up with yours, and they're on a cross-country road trip, cuz mine has been gone all year. I force out a few pages here and there for assignments, but other than that I'm tapped pretty dry.

Such is life. :) Hopefully the missing mojo's will come back soon and life can return to normal.

I'd say our mojo is doing a worldwide trip since I'm down here in New Zealand :blink:

cheltzey 06-16-2009 01:38 PM

I'm with you!! This is the longest dry spell I've had. Of course, I've been super busy with vacations and gardening and house projects, so I rarely have time to sit down at the computer anymore.