Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's on your DSD wish list? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82654)

julifish 11-02-2015 07:26 AM

What's on your DSD wish list?

Curious minds want to know....

What are you hoping to see new coming to the shop this weekend? Is there a theme you need? Some kind of templates/tools? Or do you have some things on your wishlist you are waiting for a nice discount to buy?

Tell us all about it!!! (A little DSD shopping warm up never hurt - right???)

I'm hoping for a new Give Thanks kit that can be used to create a mini book to document my 30 days of Thanks I'm doing on Facebook.

I'm also hoping for PL type Christmas and Thanksgiving kits.

oh and Calendar templates - because I need to hurry up and get those suckers to the printer early this year (for once!)

Saar 11-02-2015 07:41 AM

I have Kristin's Halloween kits on my wishlist and some templates.

mariewilcox 11-02-2015 07:50 AM

Definitely calendar templates - if they're not available this weekend then I'm using old ones because I don't have time to wait any longer: I really wanted them done in October but I'll settle for this weekend :D

jumbbumble 11-02-2015 08:17 AM

this year not much i have a lot of medicale bills :( so not much shopping this dsd i hope to get some big photo templates from cindy i have kristins halloween kits on my wishlist and a few pocket bundles from traci reed .. i am more looking forward to some awesome games and challanges to play and all the awesome layouts in the gallery i can give comment 2

anelia 11-02-2015 08:23 AM

I have lots of Brook's and Cindy's templates on my wishlist.
As to kits -- I have a few collabs I'm drooling over...
Let me show you:

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...ve-preview.jpg

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...au-preview.jpg

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...istmas-pvw.jpg

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...eismagic01.jpg

I'd consider buying anything solo from Amber, Blagovesta, Brook, Flergs and Kristin. I'd love to see what the DSD will bring us :) Can't wait!

Gerli 11-02-2015 08:34 AM

I have a lot of stuff on my wishlist - I am new to SSD - and I am in need of almost everything.

julifish 11-02-2015 09:11 AM

Gerli - Welcome!!!! I hope you'll find your first DSD with the Sweet Shoppe to be lots of fun. So glad you found us!!

anelia - Oh, those are some wonderful collabs! Now I need to go check a few of those out.

dannethia 11-02-2015 02:28 PM

I have tons of stuff on my wishlist that I'm hoping to grab :). I hoping for new Believe In Magic kits from Studio Flergs & Amber Shaw. I'm working on a Disney themed album & this series has been awesome for my pages!

cindys732003 11-02-2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariewilcox (Post 1062777481)
Definitely calendar templates - if they're not available this weekend then I'm using old ones because I don't have time to wait any longer: I really wanted them done in October but I'll settle for this weekend :D

Yep! They will be in the store! :)

Gemma 11-02-2015 03:30 PM

I don't need anything specific, but I'd like boy kits lol.

My wishlist is pretty full as well so I'm going to get a few things off that I think.

fifilur 11-02-2015 05:09 PM

I don't have anything specific I'm looking for, just stuff that catches my attention a little extra. Also looking forward to join in some games and activities.

flergs 11-02-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannethia (Post 1062777593)
I have tons of stuff on my wishlist that I'm hoping to grab :). I hoping for new Believe In Magic kits from Studio Flergs & Amber Shaw. I'm working on a Disney themed album & this series has been awesome for my pages!

We have 2 coming :)

JennNtheBoys 11-02-2015 05:34 PM

I'm with you on calendar templates! I really want to make some calender gifts this year.

Other than that i have a huge wishlist, but hope to be able to pick up some stuff on that list or new that will help me with this months bingo challenges. ��

mariewilcox 11-02-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindys732003 (Post 1062777611)
Yep! They will be in the store! :)

Woo-hoo!!! Yippy!!! Yay!!! :D:D:D I'll definitely be picking those up!

rach3975 11-02-2015 11:05 PM

Calendar quick pages, if they're ready. Other than that, I don't know yet. I have a huge wish list, and I know there will be some great things released to tempt me. What I really wish I could buy is more scrapping time!

cindys732003 11-02-2015 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rach3975 (Post 1062777757)
Calendar quick pages, if they're ready. Other than that, I don't know yet. I have a huge wish list, and I know there will be some great things released to tempt me. What I really wish I could buy is more scrapping time!

They will be ready too! :)

littlekiwi 11-03-2015 12:19 AM

I'm probably not going to be doing much shopping especially with the potential to be employed soon I hope. I may have 2-3 weeks with limited or no funds between when my benefit gets cut off and my first pay so I have to be smart with how much I spend plus I need more dressy clothes

Happy Now 11-03-2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindys732003 (Post 1062777773)

SUPER excited!! Starting to stress that my plan to tackle these monthly during 2015 never came to be! Cindy to the rescue! :)

ChristineF 11-03-2015 01:52 AM

I'm still waiting for the perfect boy/girl sibling kit, preferably by either Flergs or Kristin as they're my go to designer these days. And I am definently gettign Flergs' coming winter/ice kit. I also have a few kits on my wish list that I didn't have a chance to get the last few releases so I'll be getting those.
Journal card templates like the ones Misty has is also on my wish list, I want more designs to mix things up.

Regular templates from Cindy or Brook always catch my eye so I'll probably get a few of those too if I find something perfect.

DSD is my one and only exception to no spend November ;)

cherrygutz 11-04-2015 06:32 AM

My! I have been to the store for two days now and it was like black friday on a tuesday night!

kelley 11-04-2015 09:15 AM

Hmmm, I have so much on my wish list it's not even funny! I'm pretty much going to be up for anything because it has been so long since I've done some serious shopping! But I'm seriously in need of a taekwondo/martial arts kit - I only have 1 so I keep having to use it over and over LOL.

I am loving the idea of a Give Thanks kit to use for a thankfulness book (I'm doing 30 days of Thankful too) :)

julifish 11-04-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindys732003 (Post 1062777773)

And the calendar QP's are beyond amazing!!! I know what I'm using this year!!!

lovely1m 11-04-2015 08:53 PM

I have a bunch of the most recent Disney inspired kits in my cart waiting so I can finish my Disney Cruise vacation album.