View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Mine, all mine!

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 3 LOs at 2 pts each + 1 NR pt (Traci and Meghan's Hit the Books, released 7/28, used on Boxing)=7 pts

Boxing

Gymnastics/Parallel Bars

Archery

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. 1 pt

19. Check out the list of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. 2 pts
My prompts: What is your favorite thing to drink? What made you smile today? What did you get done?

20. Tattoos...What would you always want to remember, or what would you want your kids to always remember, that is tatooed on your mind and heart? 1 pt

25. Family Time...Create a 2-page spread that shows what family time looks like in your house. Include a quote from 1 or more family members. 2 pts

30. Use this blog to really notice your child. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Sweet N' Sassy, released 8/25)

31. Mix up at least 4 different paper patterns papers on your LO. 1 pt

38. Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's
Making the Grade, released 8/11)

40. Darcy has some amazing freebies at Dafont.com. Use 1 of her free fonts on a page. 1 pt
DJB Geeks Who Wear Glasses (title)

Total pts: 20
New release pts: 3
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 08-31-2012 at 04:04 AM.