View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

1. Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points

Boxing- 2 pts

Diving: 2 pts

Gymnastics: 2 pts. + 1pt. NR- Erica Zane- Juicy (Uploaded 8/7/12)

Archery: 2 pts.

2. Scraplift Lynette- 1 pt.

I scraplifted this layout:
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/w...Turning30.jpeg

4 - Make something sweet with the people you love and scrap about the experience. From how you decided on what to make to taking the very first (or last) bite, don't leave out any of the details! - 2 pts.

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Scrap something you think is adorable 1 pt.

7. Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO- 1 pt. + 1NR pt. (Penny Springmann Brushed 1) (Uploaded 8/4/12)

13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space. - 1 pt.

18. Love the bold print on the carpet against the pop of color of the chair. Use a bold black & white print on a layout and add a pop of any color of your choice. - 1pt.

36. In July, we talked summer drinks on the blog. Scrap a page about your favorite summer drink! 1 pt

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt

Bonus Portfolio Challenge: Shrink-a-Template 1 pt

Total points 20 (18 +2NR)

Last edited by mrphotolife; 08-29-2012 at 08:11 PM.