View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 11:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Okay here we go:

Make-up:
Foundation: Loreal Nude Magic Liquid Powder and Revlon Colorstay Whipped
Powder: Right now loving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, pricey but gorgeous
Eyeshadow: I am using my LORAC Pro Palette and then MAC Shroom, Silver Ring and then MORPHE shadows ($2 per shadow and they are as good if not better than MAC!)
Concealer:Haven't found a holy grail yet but Loreal True Match seems to be working well right now. I use the Warm 1-2-3 which is yellow tone to counteract dark circles.
Blush:Makeup Geek in Bliss, soft peach. And I love Milani Baked Blushes (Luminoso is a good dupe for NARS Orgasm)
Lipstick/Lipgloss:Not really rocking gloss these days but for lipstick I am wearing MAC Please Me (matte pink) and NYX Thalia (rosy plum/pink). I also love my Fleur D'Coral from MAC but it is limited edition. For brights, I wear either Maybelline Vivids Infra-Red or Milani Rose Hip. Super saturated red and pink

Skincare:
I am using Ole Henriksen skincare. I love their sheer transformation moisturizer and then I use their brightening serum in the morning and their night repair one at night. They also have a great moisturizer with sunscreen I use during the day. Still haven't found a good eye cream.

Haircare:
I have thick wavy/curly hair that I just chopped off to my shoulders. I use Organix Argan Shampoo and whatever conditioner I have on hand. Dry shampoo is Not Your Mother's Clean Freak. I just bought it and love it. No white cast. Other than that, I don't use much.