View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 07:51 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

DRUGSTORE:
I am totally in love with Revlon's ColorStay Liquid Foundation. I was about ready to spend $40 on fancy foundation until I decided to try it based on tons of beauty blogger reviews. It has amazing coverage, really does last all day, and when applied correctly (with my stippling brush), leaves such a smooth finish! I use the dry skin formula, but I know people with oily skin rave over the oily skin formula too.

I have dark circles under my eyes. It's always been my "problem" area. I've tried countless under eye concealers (including super pricey ones I returned to Sephora). I LOVE the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Neutralizer. The texture is wonderful and it leaves a smooth finish and it cancels out my circles and leave my under eye looking bright.

BEAUTY STORE:
Eyeliner - absolutely cannot live without my Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!! The very best pen liquid liner I've ever tried and I've tried a LOT!

For a pencil, smudgeable liner, this Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil is my fave!

I bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette last year and it's now the ONLY eyeshadow I ever use.

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!