View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am having the WORST time deciding this year. I want to just skip it, to be honest. It is the first year I've felt that way. I am on a major purging spree right now. I've gotten over 120 boxes and bags of stuff out of my house since Ash Wednesday. I don't want to bring anything else back in!

Over the years I've exhausted my 'great' ideas. LOL I've done a gardening bucket with gloves, trowels, seeds, watering cans, etc. Another year I did a family basket with a bunch of games, balls, and outdoor stuff. We've done swim suits and flip flops, etc. other years. I can no longer buy swimsuits for my daughter (12) she needs to try them on because she is starting to get curves and that changes the way things fit. I can't buy either of them shoes any more, they have to try them on. - This year I just don't know.

My son loves Pokemon so he might get some cards in his basket or maybe a stuffed Pokemon or a poster for his room. I don't know. I guess I'll figure it out on Friday. Good thing I have the day off. My daughter's room is such a pig sty right know that I don't want to take anything in to it. I don't want to buy her anything. I just don't know. We typically do gifts and not candy (with the exception of a cadbury cream egg and a small chocolate bunny each) but this year I might load them up on candy and skip the gifts. I don't know. Lately when the kids need something we buy it instead of waiting for a special occasion. Then when one comes up I don't know what to get them.