Thread: Fab new find
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 10:22 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Oh my gosh! I have a new find that has changed my skin! I am acne prone and always have been. I have combination oily/dry skin. I get mild-moderate cystic acne around my chin and jaw line especially flaring up with my menstrual cycle. It seems to have gotten worse in the last 2 years... which is SO not fair for a 35 year old woman. I feel like a teenager again.

Anyways, I decided to start oil cleansing my face. I use coconut oil and a Norwex washcloth followed by an organic apple cider vinegar (with 'mother') & water mix as a toner and pure tea tree oil with a q-tip to spot treat any break outs. 2 months later my skin is SO soft and no more breakouts!!! It's amazing.

At this point I only do an oil cleanse once or twice a week and the other days I only use water and my Norwex washcloth to clean my face. I think the Norwex is one of the main things that helped me. It cleans so well and exfoliates dead skin from my face. If I skip using it for a couple days (and use a regular washcloth) my face is terrible.

I love that I am reducing the amount of 'products' and harsh chemicals on my face. Of course, I wear makeup daily, but my skin has never been better.