View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:12 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
It's been a long and tiring year for us (and me especially). Some of our dreams and hopes of moving out from China fell through badly when we were so so close into realising it. Let alone the financial loss, we were very disappointed and I was, well, I was so down for sometimes, with the fact that we could not get into our first country preference.
Now, we've made a new plan and are working towards it. I really do hope things turn up positively. I am applying for a teaching postgrad degree in Australia and hoping that I can start studying in February. This will be the first time after 6 years break I come out of my shell after a very bad experience with PhD... and it will be an opportunity for me to build up my career path and, hopefully, an opportunity for us to be able to get out of this country.
We want to live in a land of better opportunities, better education and environment for our kid(s). After being in China for 6 years, we found that we need to get out for the sake of our family.
Oh Sherly I am so sorry to hear things didn't work out. Fingers crossed that the new plan comes together for you ❤️