View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I think Robin opened up my DL links b/c I was able to go back quite aways and got back almost all my kits from the last year...yay!!! Thx so much Robin.
Nope, SSD is just that amazing and leaves your links (for the most part) available. I've gone back quite a while to redownload things that were corrupt after changing hard drives, etc. I love that about SSD!!

As far as the locked folders, it looks like what I encountered with a few of my MAC designers. When you unzip their files, they have an encrypted lock them on. You can still use them, but when you change the location of the folder/file, they lock them. I've lost so many kits from MAC designers. I don't know how you unzip your files, but I've found that 7-zip unzips my MAC files without that encryption key that allows me to move them from location to location without them being locked. I don't have this problem when I use 7-zip and maybe it might help you, especially with all the product you redownloaded in the store??

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I love my computer, but boy do I hate it when something is wrong. I wish I could give you a hug because I think you need it. Just know that many of us are sending you love and support right now and you aren't alone dealing with this computer issue yourself!