View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 02:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

When waiting for news, how do you distract yourself?
I just try to stay busy and focused - however; I really do struggle with the being focused part! I surf the internet a little more often to keep my mind occupied. I also find walking helps me sort out my thoughts and calm my nerves.

When in a checkout line do you play on your phone? If so, what apps?
Honestly, I don't wait in checkout lines very often - I live in such a rural area that the only place there are lines would be WalMart - and I make sure I go there early in the AM - which means I do self check out, but that's okay - I'm in and out in a jiffy!

Aside from anything scrappy related, is there anything you are waiting for?
Spring! I've over winter and now that the snow is gone, I'm ready for green grass and flowers!! (We did have about 30 robins in our yard yesterday, so they are on the move - that's a great sign)!

Do you wait to binge watch any shows? If so, what is one you are binging now or want to?
It depends on how much time I have if I binge or not. Lately I've been stretched to find down time to watch programs, so I will most definitely be binging when I get the time ... I have lots of This is Us, Dateline, 20/20 and Evil Lives Here to catch up on (just typing it sounds glorious --- I LOVE to binge and scrap at the same time and am really ready for a day to be able to do that - hopefully sooner than later!)