View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 11:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Taz my doodle who makes me happy and smile every day but not just Taz, any pet would fill my heart with love. I am a definite animal person and couldn't imagine my home not including a cat or dog or both. Lucky for me, my hubs feels the same way.
  2. Fresh air....I was never much of an outdoorsy kind of person when I was a young adult but somewhere along the way I started to really enjoy getting outside, going on hikes and walks/jogs around the neighborhood. We have a lot of woodsy areas here on the west coast and I have fun taking Taz with me and going off to explore. I've got 4 pairs of runners and a few pairs of rain boots that I get a lot of use out of. I sometimes bring a camera but often times its just Taz and I, wandering around, enjoying the scenery.
  3. Books is another must-have. I probably should have put this as my #1 b/c I cannot live without reading. I've been an avid reader since a young child and have never stopped. I don't think I've ever gone a day without reading at least a few pages. Nowadays, since I have a kindle app on my phone, I can read anywhere, it's so convenient b/c I am never without my phone. I'm currently reading an interesting story by Kelley Armstrong "City Of The Lost".