View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 08:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancka View Post
My husband is a software developer and he developed a program especially for me called digiscrap catalog. I love how it works and it makes it really easy to find that one certain kit or themed kit with the search option The program is free and you can get it through the fb group I linked to Hope that's alright.

here's a screenshot of the program.....

I have to say THANK YOU!!! I have just downloaded this over the weekend and have spent the last couple of days cleaning up my stash. I already had everything sorted by theme...ie Christmas, Winter, halloween, disney, travel, outdoors, games etc BUT I started using the tags in this and DELETING kits! Oh my goodness! I have freed up over 100 GB of storage on my computer and deleted over 100 kits/freebies. When I started 8 or 9 years ago I was on every CT I could find and grabbed every freebie I could get and oh my goodness there were some doozies in my stash. I am still not done but I am excited about being able to find stuff now. I can now search for a topic like dinosaurs or camping and pull all kits that match that or search sweet shoppe and pull all my kits or a designer etc. Thank you for this resource. It is so easy to use. My OCD is so excited.