View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 07:00 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

For me, 2020 was a super productive scrapping year. I'd gotten almost 3 years behind and back in January I bought a laptop, think scrapping from the couch might help get me back in the swing of things. Then the pandemic hit and we were home so much I basically scrapped every free minute I had. I did a count yesterday and I had done around 880 pages with my regular scrapping and a couple yearly albums I started working on for the kids.

I'm current through yesterday. I do some pocket pages and some regular layouts. Usually I do pocket pages as a monthly wrap up, but sometimes I do them weekly, I did it a lot this year to document all of the pandemic happenings, but nothing as structured as Project Life.

2021 I just would like to stay caught up and complete my kids favorite albums, or get them caught up. I'm doing 1 layout per month of my favorite photos of the kids in pocket style pages w/ no journaling. 10 year increments is my plan. So my daughter is 15, I have hers done through 10 years, my son is almost 13, I think I have 5 years of his done and my other son is 8, I haven't started his yet.