View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 11:31 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken pasta soup and cornbread

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? This is my first DSD since I started scrapping again, but I'm sure I'll look at the boards first, then the store, fill my cart, compare it to my wish list, but won't check out until Sunday because I can't make up my mind

3. Are you working right now? Nope, too early - but this is my work-from-home day - so I will be soon.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Depends, if I'm alone in the office I put on instrumental music - it's soothing and if someone walks in (parents or teachers) it's not distracting. If I'm working on my computer at home, I usually am streaming either music that I can sing to or binge-watch a series I've already watched so I can "listen" more than watch. Right now it's Criminal Minds.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Not quite this week, this month, but it's a biggie to me and I was making my hubby's breakfast this morning and just thinking about how thankful I am for it - my new duel fuel range. We had a glass top one that we've cracked the top 2x (replaced once) and for the last 4 years, I've cooked with just 2 burners on one side. My hubby and son installed it about 2 weeks ago - I LOVE this one!!! and I'm so thankful for all the burners! Makes cooking a lot faster
Oh that sounds like a fancy range. Congrats!!!!