View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 07:46 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
We were early adaptors for cutting the cord to cable... I think it's been 10 years now? But overtime, with all the subscriptions, I think we are paying just as much as we did when we had cable. *sigh* We really need to cut some of these out. Hubby is talking about going to YouTube TV to cut out some of these...

Right now we have Amazon Prime (which we never use the Tv part), Netflix (don't really watch this much, but there are a few shows I like), Hulu (get my broadcast shows), Paramount+ (they boys watch star trek), Peacock (this one can go, never use it), Discovery+ (one I watch the most), YouTube premium (I love youtube and watch it a lot), AppleTV (we go into burst, watching this...). With our cell phones we can get Hulu, ESPN and Disney... so... yeah. We used to have Sling... but thought I could get my Bravo shows on Peacock... nope, they don't release current seasons on the peacock.
You "early cord cutters" are my heroes! We talked about it years ago, just didn't have the gurs to do it.