View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 06:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don’t know if it’s a pet peeve since it makes me a little ragey, but nobody in my family has the ability to shut a cabinet door. I've been known to make all the kids come in the kitchen for "training" where I open the all the cabinet doors and make them shut them a dozen times.

When I’m driving, there are so many things that drop me insane. For one thing, in the Philippines, people will stop their cars in the road if it’s convenient for them. Usually it’s because life is set up for people who are walking, but now that people have cars, they want to get the things that the walking people get, too, like roasted chicken or fresh bread. But there’s nowhere to park on these little shops, so they just pull off a little or onto the sidewalk partly. And it blocks the whole flow of traffic. To be honest, I’m pretty sure that I’m the only one who is bothered by it. But I really am.

I also hate it when people are stopped at a light that says left turn on green and they think it’s a red light because there’s not an arrow. This could be the fault of the transportation department because all the signs are in English, and you have to be pretty adept at English to know what the word "yield" means.

Last edited by joelsgirl; 03-22-2022 at 06:27 PM.