View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default I have a guilty secret/confession, but be warned it's pretty gross.

If you have been around the forum for any length of time, you are probably aware that I am in a constant battle with my weight. I have been chunky since I was four years old and after more than 50 years of trying, I am still chunky. Last year I lost over 50 lbs, this year I found it and more.

I readily recognize that I am an emotional eater, so when I am stressed I put on weight. I know I am not truly hungry, but my mind tells me I need food to feel better, so I eat. It is frustrating as heck, but like I said, an ongoing battle that I have not been able to win for good.

Frankly, I wouldn't really care about my weight if it wasn't for the health issues that go hand in hand with it. Those things worry me a lot, but still, I find comfort in food.

Because of this, I try to keep occupied and have finally found something that I can do, which not only keeps me occupied, but makes it so I don't want to eat. What is my miracle cure? Pimple popping videos. I know, so gross, right?

I think gross is part of why it works for me. I don't want to eat after watching one, but what makes me feel guilty about this entire thing is that I find them completely fascinating too. Maybe a little too fascinating. But I can't be alone, or else there wouldn't be thousands upon thousands of videos out there, right?

As silly as it probably is, I have been feeling guilty about watching these things and had to say something to see if I am the only person who is fascinated by them and who uses them to kill the urge to eat.

Also, does anyone have a guilty secret like this; something you like to watch or do that makes you judge yourself?

Finally, what are these pop up shops, pun intended, I see in the videos where people are lined up on massage tables getting popped in the same place? Do they really exist?

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 09-06-2022 at 10:42 AM.