View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 09:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn7 View Post
I’m on WW also but it’s slow going. Have heard about Plexus but don’t know much. Does it really work for you and in conjunction with WW?
Yes Jenn...Love plexus for so many reasons. I have been doing it for 5 or so years. A lot of ailments are linked to gut health. I have found I can go to the bathroom regularly (tmi, I know) but important, my body doesn't ache like it was before I got back on a routine of it (I could barely get up a flight of stairs and forget about getting in the floor), it also has helped greatly on my sugar cravings bc it balances your blood sugar as well as your gut. A healthy gut is so crucial...anything can throw it off...sickness, antibiotics, bad diet (face we all eat horribly). Using the Triplex (pink drink, biocleanse and probio) I don't get sick, allergies don't bother me as much (eyes swell shut with cats but with a healthy gut I just get a little sneezy). I can go on an on but I have seen such an improvement on my health and body using it. It makes following WW easier bc I am not wanting the junk food as much. I am happy to answer more questions if you have them