View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 07:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcorey View Post
Really awesome album. I'm very impressed that you were able to get it all done. I have several Disney trips that need to be finished. I think one of the things I struggle with on Disney albums is how to organize them. My linear brain wants to organize by day, but my scrapping style prefers that I scrap by theme. It looks like you organized by park and area of that park. Did you explore only one park a day, or did you just scrap it that way? I'm curious how others go about this.
We only went to one park a day, except for our last day, we did 2 parks that day.

I did chronological to start with, but after that, I tried to keep it in a consistent chronological order, but then I did organize by area of the park after that.

For example the Dinoland USA, Mainstreet USA, some of the first set of castle photos, were from different times during the day. The Frontierland photos, the big group picture was way after we did Big Thunder Mountain, but I just wanted each two page spread to match as much as possible. Epcot a lot of those were different times throughout the day, just grouped together by area of the park.

The Disney Springs photos are from two different days.

I just hope when all is said and done my journaling makes sense. LOL!

Each night when we got home from the parks, I took a bath and made notes in the notes app while everyone else swam. LOL!

So I didn't forget anything.