View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Dixon View Post
Paper, almost always unless it's just a quick note or list when i don't have paper available. I keep a planner on my desk, and I write everything in it, personal and work (both my designing and my day job). I also love making to-do lists and enjoy the process of hand writing them. But, I also love paperwork and things of that nature. I even keep a binder with a Product Sheet that I've created and printed off that I fill out by hand, for every digi product I make. It includes a new release To-Do list for every single task that comes with a new release from uploading to ftp, to who on my ct will make a forum post on saturday morning advertising it. Its got places for me to write in the SKU, the week of the release, and some other information. It's completely not necessary, and I can easily find everything on my hard drive because of how i have organized and named all my folders etc. But I LOVE paperwork and office work, and writing things out, that it's just something I've created that is part of my work routine now LOL
You need to share your Product Sheet with those of us who are unorganized and overwhelmed. I could use some help and paperwork is not my strong point.