View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 05:59 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This is a fun thread!

I am a gamer, started on old pc games back in the 90s. My favorite ones were the Lucasart games (Monkey Island series or Maniac Mansion), but now I'm into Zelda Breath of the Wild on my Switch. I try not to play too much because it annoys my husband so much but once you start you can easily spend hours exploring.

I love puzzles, mostly jigsaw but also word puzzles that will twist your mind to find the solution.
I just finished a tryptic puzzle that my husband got printed for me of a portrait of our 3 girls in BLACK AND WHITE! That thing was insane, it sat for several years untouched because I felt so defeated. My mother in law even gave it a try and she's avid puzzler and said forget it! But then I decided I would finish it, pulled it out the past month and worked on it slowly piece by piece, very slow process. My mother in law came to visit and we worked on it together challenging each other to find more pieces. Then I finished it with the help of my girls when there were just a handful of pieces left. Now I need to glue that thing together so I never have to do it again!

I am a foodie even though I can't stand that term. I am always looking for tasty things to eat whether it's addicting junk food or fancy restaurants or ethnic food... I would try it all.

I am a Hanson fan and have been since I was 11. They still make music and still go on tour to promote their new music.

I love reading (mostly mysteries) but don't read very fast because I always fall asleep. But we started a bookclub with the neighborhood ladies and it's been so much fun! Forget about talking about the book we read... lol