View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 12:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
We have never collected the Hallmark ornaments, but we do purchase one on every trip we take. Each of my girls has their own tree that they put up in their room (or dorm room) and they have started collecting their own ornaments, but we get them from wherever!

We do decorate our tree with a different theme each year though (we have that many ornaments). Some of our themes are: Christian/angels, travel, Disney, country/woodsy, Winter/snow etc. We keep track on a paper on the inside of one of the boxes with the themes and try to cycle through them. We seem to use Disney and travel a lot though (since those are ones that fit with our current life). Not sure what this years theme will be. Maybe I should put it up for a vote and let SSD decide!
That sounds so fun! We've been putting 2 trees up, but have leftover ornaments. Our 2nd tree is the Disney tree.
Oooh, you know my vote would always be Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bienejen View Post
I have a ton of Hallmark ornaments. I was thinking the same thing about the prices when I was making my wish list. We have lots of the mini Snoopy winter sports series, the recent mini birds series, and lots of the Grinch/Rudolph/Heat and Cold Miser/ ornaments along with lots of others from the mini line.
The mini ornaments are SO cute! Maybe I need to get a small tree and start buying mini ornaments? lol! I don't think hubby would be on board with that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcorey View Post
No, I have my whole house done in that theme/colors, so it stays pretty much the same. I expand on it by adding new ornaments or change certain things like the ribbon, and the topper, but the general theme stays the same. There are some other color schemes I'd like to do, but it would cost an arm and a leg to change it all up!
That sounds beautiful and classic!