View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 12:04 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Will you be handing out candy for Halloween? I wish, but in the 17 years I have lived here, I have never had a trick or treater, so no. It bums me because we used to have so much fun handing out candy in PA. My mom would dress as a witch and the candy would be in a cauldron. She would put luminaries up the walkway and play spooky music. Such good memories.

Do you buy Halloween candy for yourself? Not usually, but this year, I did have to buy candy and have snuck some.

What are you binge watching right now? A series called The Devil You Know on Prime. I love true crime stuff.

Read any good books lately? I just finshed the 33rd prey novel by John Sandford; love me some Davenport and Flowers. I just started the newest Jack Reacher novel. Other than that, I did a whole kindle limited romatic series from Emma Leech, I think that is the correct spelling, and enjoyed it. The writing was fine, but what I really enjoy is the connection between all the stories. It's like catching up with friends. LOL

What are you doing this weekend? This is a big weekend for our family; my sister and I are hosting a baby shower for my son and his wife. They wanted a Halloween themed one and we have pulled out all the stops to host a "Witches' Tea." We took a different path than a normal baby shower, so instead of the typical games, we are having them create witches' hats to wear at a photo booth, having a chinese auction, a diaper raffle, two guess how many games and tea type treats. I hope everyone enjoys it because we went all out. The phrase, "more money than brains" has been used a few times. LOL What can I say, I am excited to be a grammy.