View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 12:35 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Okay, I have always known it, but this thread makes it official, I am boring and maybe lazy. That being said, there are not enough hours to do all I want to do, so I end up doing what I need to/want to do.

I love creating - it really doesn't matter what, I just need to make something every day to be happy. These days it is scrapbook kits for the most part, but every now and again, I will break out the craft things and make something by hand.

I am way too much into tier trays for the seasons and holidays and spend way too much money at Etsy on all the adorable things for them. I set up new one each month. Yes, new ones. I currently have one in the living room that is halloween, one in the family room that is apple themed and one in the office that is dog themed. It is crazy, but fun crazy.

I love to read and try to read a little each day, usually in the bathroom. TMI? Maybe, but so very true. LOL

I am a professional planner for a fruit prep company by day, but at night I like to plan other things. For the last few months it has been the baby shower, but before that it was our disney trip and tier trays. I like to look at things way too much and can fall down a dark hole on shopping web sites looking at stuff.

Finally, I am working on decorating for the holidays, so I am planning that. I have never been much of a holiday person, so I do not have much in the way of decorations. I haven't even put up a Christmas tree in the last ten years, but I did promise my son that when I had grandchildren, I would decorate the house for the holidays.

With a baby on the way, I am planning out the different holiday themes. Christmas is going to be a merry and bright theme with a sugarplum tree.

My tree ornaments and tree topper are all treat and disney related, and all of it is kid friendly material so if the baby grabs something off the tree, no big deal. I've been collecting ornaments from ebay and other places and think I have enough, but am still looking. LOL

I hit the sales after Christmas last year and got holiday throw pillows, etc and am building up what I need to do the family room up right. I am looking for holiday themed wall art to put in place of some every day stuff and for kid friendly decorations for table tops, etc. (I am only decorating the family room and the outside of the house for the holidays, cause that is more than enough for me and good enough for my son. lol)

So basically, I like spending money, I guess.

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 10-27-2023 at 01:08 AM.